Jump to content
OGXbox.com

MakeMHz HDMI combines with 128 MB RAM


bot_1
 Share

Recommended Posts

Hey folks

 

It has been some time since I last posted. Hope you're doing well...

What have you been up to? 😉

I recently preordered the new version of the HDMI+ mod from MakeMhz which will arrive in july and i wanted to upgrade one of my my existing xboxes with it.

Since I'm going to solder anyway and i got some RAM chips laying around, i thought about upgrading the RAM as well. In this regard, i was wondering if there is a BIOS that supports both (HDMI and 128MB RAM). Is the MakeMHz-BIOS taking advantage of 128MB RAM? Does somebody have some experince with this? 

 

Thanks in advance for you thoughts!

 

Greetings

Bot

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hey dave!

How have you been?

Thanks alot for your reply! This is good news. I'm looking forward to upgrading my xbox witch both mods then... Just have to wait a couple of months until the hdmi-mod arrives. 😕

 

Grretings

Bot

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hello Dave,

can we use this patched 5003.67 even if we don't have the MakeMhz HDMI ?  I make some 128 Mb upgrade with small chineese wii2hdmi adapter after removing xbox video connector. I have also a hdmi pbc from Lukas (N64Freaks), top quality.

bye

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Benur75 said:

Hello Dave,

can we use this patched 5003.67 even if we don't have the MakeMhz HDMI ?  I make some 128 Mb upgrade with small chineese wii2hdmi adapter after removing xbox video connector. I have also a hdmi pbc from Lukas (N64Freaks), top quality.

bye

 

Here is a iND5003.67 without the MakeMhz patch but has the others.

iND-BiOS.5003.67.XISO.bin

 

Cheers

SS Dave


Soft modding is like masturbating, It gets the job done but it's nothing like the real thing.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...
On 5/8/2021 at 7:59 AM, bot_1 said:

Hey folks

 

It has been some time since I last posted. Hope you're doing well...

What have you been up to? 😉

I recently preordered the new version of the HDMI+ mod from MakeMhz which will arrive in july and i wanted to upgrade one of my my existing xboxes with it.

Since I'm going to solder anyway and i got some RAM chips laying around, i thought about upgrading the RAM as well. In this regard, i was wondering if there is a BIOS that supports both (HDMI and 128MB RAM). Is the MakeMHz-BIOS taking advantage of 128MB RAM? Does somebody have some experince with this? 

 

Thanks in advance for you thoughts!

 

Greetings

Bot

Would love to hear of your testing once you get your kit installed.

Mine is only arriving late August at the earliest.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/1/2021 at 4:25 AM, RetroEmulationNation said:

Would love to hear of your testing once you get your kit installed.

Mine is only arriving late August at the earliest.

I'm going to report here, for sure. Mine will arrive in Juli. At least that's still the latest ETA... We'll see and find out. 😛

Greetings!

Bot

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...

Hi, I have a RAM upgrade and TSOP flashed with non-patched iND5004.67.

Trying to troubleshoot the XBOXHD+ after install today, there is a permanent green light and a on/off blue light. Could someone advise what is the meaning of the blue and green led?

Thanks! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...
On 7/28/2021 at 2:33 PM, Vendest said:

Hi, I have a RAM upgrade and TSOP flashed with non-patched iND5004.67.

Trying to troubleshoot the XBOXHD+ after install today, there is a permanent green light and a on/off blue light. Could someone advise what is the meaning of the blue and green led?

Thanks! 

Did you manage to figure this out?

My order still hasn't shipped... but I have a 128MB RAM Xbox as well, and have concerns with support for such upgraded boards since MakeMHZ said only M8Plus BIOS are supported.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, RetroEmulationNation said:

Did you manage to figure this out?

My order still hasn't shipped... but I have a 128MB RAM Xbox as well, and have concerns with support for such upgraded boards since MakeMHZ said only M8Plus BIOS are supported.

MakeMHz has a patch for Rocky's iND 5003 XISO bios for the older XBoxHDMI. But hnot for the newer XBoxHD+.

https://github.com/MakeMHz/xbox-hd-plus/tree/master/patches

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

Board Life Status


Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.