Sign in to follow this  
modder420

Baltimore Ravens,Dallas Cowboys Case Mods

here are a few custom case mods made for a customer.all done with airbrush and dremel tool all cuts are done by hand.

Please login or register to see this link.   Please login or register to see this link.  and this one just for fun Please login or register to see this link.

IMG_0496.jpg

IMG_1014.jpg

Edited by modder420
  • Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Centauri
      So I got a Halo Edition Xbox off of ebay to find that it only stays on for 20 minutes before shutting off, the power button does not function, naturally I thought of corrosion on the traces. Upon examining the underside of the board I found no visible corrosion, my question is, which traces do I need to jump in order to fix it? I'm a bit stumped, any help would be much appreciated.
    • By KingShulgi
      Hi all
      got several Sega games that I just can't get to load from my HDD.
      most notably Jest Set Radio Future, Panzer Dragoon Orta and Gunvalkyrie.
      I know they all have an issues with the v.1.6 but I`m using a tsop V.1.4 with an up to date UnleashX as main  dashboard.
      for each game I have tried different sources of ISO's and Redumps but all versions act the same way. the game Freezes on Sega logo (Jest Set) or when loading first level (Gunvalkyrie, Panzer)
      tried to load them trough different dashboards (XBMC4GAMERS, emustation etc) to no avail.
      been reading all relevant discussions and couldn't find another example of this problem, nor a solution,  so it must be something with my console's configuration.
      any ideas?
      some pics of my board and settings
      Please login or register to see this link.
      any help will be appreciated, been struggling with this for quite some time now.
      Tnx!
    • By Nicholas Stucker
      Look at this on eBay
      Please login or register to see this link.

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.