OGXbox.com

Original Xbox Stickers?

josephchrzempiec

Hello i wanted to repaint my original Xbox system because it has deep scratches on it.  The one sticker on the bottom that is in Gray that says Xbox Video Game System i tried to remove and not damage because of the screw under it. However i could not save it. I was wondering if anyone has stickers for it. Or make any OEM stickers that will work Where can i find one at?

Joseph

Edited by josephchrzempiec

Well what I do is take the screw out but leave as much of the sticker that as I can. Then cut the duct tape in small circles just large enough to cover the holes. Yes it looks a little strange but not too bad. It's just what I do. No wrong or right answer.

You could remove a sticker from non working Xbox to replace the damaged one.

I normally warm up the sticker and the plastic around it so I can peal it back far enough to remove the screw then stick it down and not replace the 2 middle screws.

Cheers

SS Dave

Soft modding is like masturbating, It gets the job done but it's nothing like the real thing.