OGXbox.com

Xbox original V1.0 TSOP XBlast OS

snow625

Hi!

I have Xbox original v1.0. component cable

I made Tsop and it work greate.

I hope to make ram upgreade, but first i write XBlast OS on my bios. after rebut I donot see start console.

XBlast OS in ThuHexen 2021 256kb 

Maybe it work only with composite cable?

can i flash the bios with programmer ? it is posible ?

32 minutes ago, snow625 said:

Maybe it work only with composite cable?

I have got Xblast on a mod chip and that works with component output(Wii2hdmi internal kit)

I know Xblast has problems with non genuine controllers but it should still display on the screen so maybe you have got a bad flash

Is the Xbox led flashing?

32 minutes ago, snow625 said:

can i flash the bios with programmer ? it is posible ?

Maybe but it would be easier to fit a modchip as the use a external TSOP chip flasher you need to remove the TSOP chip from the board.

Cheers

SS Dave

Soft modding is like masturbating, It gets the job done but it's nothing like the real thing.

34 minutes ago, snow625 said:

What kind of the bios will better to flash on tsop wich to work with 500GB and to work with 128mb in the feature? 

Either the X2-5035.67 (512kb) or the Ind5004 (265kb)

On the version 1.0 -1.1 boards I use the X2-5035 and on the 1.2 - 1.4 I use the Ind5004

If the Xbox has still got 64meg ram or is a 1.6 then I use the EvoxM8plus and all the above BIOS files will work with a 500gb, 1tb, 2tb, 3tb (2.2 usable) hard drive.

Cheers

SS Dave

Soft modding is like masturbating, It gets the job done but it's nothing like the real thing.

It is not the 1st time I have read about this happening, what brand of TSOP is in the Xbox?

If you have a HDD with BIOS files on C drive in a bios folder it might work with a flash from HDD.

The easy way now is to fit a modchip, 

I always use a mod chip with Xblast when doing ram upgrades and this stops this hassle.

Cheers

SS Dave

• Like 1

6 hours ago, snow625 said:

Yes, it work on composite cable! 

What kind of the bios will better to flash on tsop wich to work with 500GB and to work with 128mb in the feature? 

XBlast doesn't do normal Xbox operations - play homebrew apps and games.  It's an OS for the XBlast Lite modchip to control it and boot a different modified Xbox BIOS.

Edit: It can be used as a tool to test additional RAM for 64MB to 128MB expansion and has a few other utility tools to work with various Xbox items - EEPROM, Hard drive, BIOS updates, informational screens, etc.

https://bitbucket.org/psyko_chewbacca/lpcmod_os/wiki/Home

• Like 1