OGXbox.com

Games with a balanced gameplay

technoob

I've noticed many games for the XBox like Otogi, Forza Motorsport, Amped and so on are really difficult (somebody also says Ninja Gaiden Black, but I haven't tried it). Despite their quality in graphics and sounds, they're actually frustrating to play for those  like me who just want to have some fun (or can't spend their whole intellectual energy).

So, what are some good games, not necessarily hyped in graphics, even "mediocre" or average ones which are actually fun to play ?

I mean games with a balanced difficulty and normal gameplay, something you shouldn't spend your whole life in it, something that doesn't leave a feeling of frustration, something that really made you say "wow this was fun" after you finished it, something that you can actually finish (lol, because some of those games require entire months to be finished)... know any worthy of being mentioned ?

Like somebody else said " gaming is about fun, if it's fun no more then I should be paid for playing them "... you got the paradox, right ?

you know, some games you shouldn't devote your life to but just.. play, you know

especially from this list, as I'm interested in xbox-only games (games which aren't for PC or PS2/GC)

Category:Xbox-only games - Wikipedia

Edited by technoob

I know, but they're no fun. It's too boring with trainers. Unless it's an arcadish game like Amped or any other I can jump in just for a random game or "run". Games shouldn't just offer graphics and sounds, they're not movies. At the same time they shouldn't propose an impossible or too tiring challenge, they're not a job.

And some of them also "brick" the game, causing stalls. For example, Amped2 trainers for infinite stats makes you unable to proceed in career mode : after you beat a level in career mode, a screen appears asking you to assign the unlocked stats points, if your char has already full stats it won't let you go out of that screen (because the only way to get out of that screen is to assign those unlocked stat points and you just can't because your char is already full... so, once you beat a level in career mode, you can just restart the console). But you can play free ride though.

In short words, trainers are often risky. They're like drugs.

Edited by technoob