OGXbox.com

Xbox V1.6 FTP Error

Paulo011

Hey, 

So I recently hardmodded a v1.6 xbox with an Aladdin XT Plus 2 chip and a self wired LPC rebuild (cut the Lframe trace). That all worked perfectly and I was able to update the bios on the chip using HeXen 2018. 

When I installed a 2TB hdd and set it up using hexen 2018 everything worked perfectly (Unleash X dashboard). But now I am trying to actually put things on the HDD via ftp but EVERYTIME I try to connect, WinSCP gives me this error (see photo). 

I am at my wits end now and I have NO idea how to fix this. If anyone has any ideas, please let me know! I can provide more data if that is needed for diagnosis of the issue.  

Xbox v1.6 FTP error.jpg

It's a bug in the latest version of UnleashX v0.39.0528A Build 584's FTP server.

To fix, replace UnleashX's default.xbe file the previous build's file - v0.39.0222A Build 572.

You could also use Rocky5's hexedit patched update to Build 584 that fixes the bug by setting the file timestamps/transfer date/time to a fixed value.

https://github.com/Rocky5/Xbox-Softmodding-Tool/raw/master/Extras Disc/Softmod/dashboards/UnleashX.zip

Hey guys,

Thanks for the replies! I managed to get around the issue by opening up one of my spare xbox's with a TSOP and XBMC4Gamers installed and I just used chimp to clone one of those systems contents onto the new 2tb HDD. Once I had XBMC4gamers on the new recently hardmodded v1.6 I could access FTP which allowed me to copy over xblast and a newly made bios.bin that I created with evtool so I could flash the bios (the bios that comes on these Alladin chips is so old....) 

I have well and truly caught the modding bug and now I'm super keen to add more mods to my Xbox's