OGXbox.com

TruHeXEn 2021

ToxicMedz

I can confirm, just used this DVD of TruHeXEn 2021 to flash my bios on my chip. loaded up for me in like 10 seconds. Xbox V1.3

Worked beautiful. If your upgrading to a SSD you can always just put it into another computer and format it with XFormat 1.3 and preprep C:\ and E:\, then use this disc to change bios, but just wanted to chime in that this copy worked flawless for me.

On 19/1/2022 at 0:03, 1.21jiggawatts said:

Puedo confirmar, acabo de usar este DVD de TruHeXEn 2021 para actualizar mi BIOS en mi chip. cargado para mí en como 10 segundos. xbox v1.3

Funcionó hermoso. Si está actualizando a un SSD, siempre puede ponerlo en otra computadora y formatearlo con XFormat 1.3 y preprep 😄 \ y E: \, luego use este disco para cambiar BIOS, pero solo quería decir que esta copia funcionó a la perfección. para mí.

Como lo grabaste en el dvd?? Yo lo grave y me lo detecta como audio :c 

necesita obtener el programa que he vinculado a continuación si aún no lo ha hecho.  luego debe descargar el archivo Hexen de su elección.  Use el programa para grabar el archivo .iso a la velocidad más lenta que pueda ejecutar su grabadora de DVD.  Tiene que ser un DVD-R y no un CD-R.

Edit: imgburn

Edited by MadMartigan

I have a 1.6 OG Xbox with OpenXenium and MakeMhz HD+ HDMI mod. Using the iso from this thread, the Xbox boots, but there is no image since it is lacking drivers for the HDMI mod. Is it possible to A) get an updated version of this iso that works with HD+ or B) get instructions on how to modify the iso myself to make it work with HD+?

13 hours ago, pfhobia said:

I have a 1.6 OG Xbox with OpenXenium and MakeMhz HD+ HDMI mod. Using the iso from this thread, the Xbox boots, but there is no image since it is lacking drivers for the HDMI mod. Is it possible to A) get an updated version of this iso that works with HD+ or B) get instructions on how to modify the iso myself to make it work with HD+?

Have a look here a sweetdarkdestany has just what you need

Cheers

SS Dave

Soft modding is like masturbating, It gets the job done but it's nothing like the real thing.

8 hours ago, SS_Dave said:

Have a look here a sweetdarkdestany has just what you need

I tried his disk, but it doesn't autoboot. So I am able to use it with a hard drive that already has the HD+ drivers on it, but not on a new drive. My goal here is to be able to replace a hard drive on an HD+ modded Xbox without using a PC. 

Ultimately though, I may just have to accept that I need to use a PC when swapping hard drives and only be able to use this disk after initial setup. 

Edited by pfhobia

28 minutes ago, pfhobia said:

I tried his disk, but it doesn't autoboot. So I am able to use it with a hard drive that already has the HD+ drivers on it, but not on a new drive. My goal here is to be able to replace a hard drive on an HD+ modded Xbox without using a PC. 

Ultimately though, I may just have to accept that I need to use a PC when swapping hard drives and only be able to use this disk after initial setup. 

You know that there are to versions of the disk? One is made only for HD+ users without a BFM bios.

1 hour ago, Bowlsnapper said:

What's the best way to install the 2tb origins image, but with the HD+ installed?

Same way as for a non HD+ XBox. Write the image with HDDRawCopy on your PC to your 2 TB HDD. 

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 8/6/2021 at 2:22 PM, Bomb Bloke said:

There appears to've been some confusion.

sweetdarkdestiny told me that Heimdall might be operating under the name of ToxicMedz these days. I didn't think it likely, especially given statements such as this one, but since it'd be nice to know that H was still kicking about the place I thought I'd question him on it further anyway. That's me he's screenshotted there, asking for some sort of confirmation that ToxicMedz is "also known as" Heimdall. I figured he'd probably doublecheck his "sources" and change his mind.

But it seems there's a bit of a language barrier, and he's gained the impression that I'd actually accused ToxicMedz of lying. Or something? I'm not altogether certain as to what he's thinking, if I'm quite honest, but if I've sent him down that path then I must apologise for the mix up.

Nope, I'm definitely not operating under any other name!

• Like 2

• 2 months later...