OGXbox.com

[USA-WA] Xbox Debug Kit, Crystal Xbox, 360 Krypton Controllers

tbs1684

Hi all, 

Please let me know if I did something wrong with my post, I didn't see a ton of rules about classifieds.

I don't have a ton of experience with the OG Xbox, most of my time was spent back in the day on Xbox 360 mods but I acquired and kept these consoles over time, but don't need to hold onto them anymore. I know this is also my first post, so If anyone wants feedback for my accounts from eBay, se7ensins, Reddit, tcgplayer, timestamped photos/videos/video chats, whatever, let me know.

First off is this debug kit. I know nothing about it other than it was opened at some point. I fired it up the other day and it sounds like a fan bearing is going out on it. Only interesting thing on it was the audio tool pictured. I know nothing about where the console came from other than it has two tags saying "MS ASSET #" with two different different numbers. I heard from the previous owner it came out of a studio in the Redmond area. $250 + ship

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Crystal Xbox with converted 120v power supply and X3 modchip. The previous owner said this is a European console they imported, swapped the power supply, installed an X3 modchip, and a 320GB hard drive. I just reflashed it today with the X3 BIOS and Avalaunch is configured as the current launcher. $250 + ship

spacer.png 

spacer.png

spacer.png

Here are two prototype Krypton Xbox 360 Controllers I have too. Not OGxbox, but I thought they may be of interest to some. I'm thinking $85 for the 1st with the better label and $80 for the 2nd one in slightly more used shape.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Payment through Paypal preferred. Goods & Services works best, but please add fees according to https://thefeecalculator.com/ if going that route. 

Edited by tbs1684