OGXbox.com

Skrumpkin

Hi,

I am trying to download art for my games on my Xbox.  The problem is when I start it it gives an error when I start the process with Magic Config.  It says it is corrupted or damaged.  The process stops afterwards.

My console is hard modded with OpenXenuim and the OGXBOX installer 2021.  What I am thinking it is that all my games are in subfolder either by category or by letter.  I am thinking that is what is causing the problem.  I just want to know if that is the case before I start reorganizing and... reorganizing.  If it ain't that, put me in the right direction.

Many thanks.

Edited by Skrumpkin

As far as I know the art work installer looks in E:Games, F:Games, G:Games

Are you running the artwork installer from xbmc4gamers by navigating to the artwork installer directory and running the default.xbe

I saved the artwork installer to E:Apps it then appliers as a app in xbmc4gamers

Cheers

SS Dave

Soft modding is like masturbating, It gets the job done but it's nothing like the real thing.

5 hours ago, Rubke91 said:

Is there a way to make your own Artwork i look for Big Ass Emulator Discs 1-3b for Xbox can't find it any where.

BAED PREVIEW.jpg

If you look at rocky5's GitHub he has a link to making your own Xbmc4gamers and Emustation  artwork.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1a3ZaFTuuu5L7lDbnOjmA5tlHhrwpWFKC

5 hours ago, Rubke91 said:

i look for Big Ass Emulator Discs 1-3b for Xbox can't find it any where.

Mr Google lead me here

image.png.14829f560b701acdd8317ae8838b6ce1.png

https://archive.org/details/xbox_baed

Cheers

SS Dave

Soft modding is like masturbating, It gets the job done but it's nothing like the real thing.

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, SS_Dave said:

If you look at rocky5's GitHub he has a link to making your own Xbmc4gamers and Emustation  artwork.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1a3ZaFTuuu5L7lDbnOjmA5tlHhrwpWFKC

Mr Google lead me here

image.png.14829f560b701acdd8317ae8838b6ce1.png

https://archive.org/details/xbox_baed

Cheers

SS Dave

Thanks  SS Dave

On 3/14/2021 at 4:33 AM, SS_Dave said:

As far as I know the art work installer looks in E:Games, F:Games, G:Games

Are you running the artwork installer from xbmc4gamers by navigating to the artwork installer directory and running the default.xbe

I saved the artwork installer to E:Apps it then appliers as a app in xbmc4gamers

Cheers

SS Dave

The games are in a games folder on those partitions.

I tried both running it out of applications and through file manager.  It says the same this "Config Magic" corrupted or damaged.  When I had tried it through manually it wouldn't go past the subfolder.  I just thought I would ask.

Yes I did do that.

I am currently transferring the files to just the "games" directory on the partitions.  Might take awhile but... Yeah.