OGXbox.com

Modchip over Softmod

moreno9

32 minutes ago, moreno9 said:

I got an 1.6 xbox softmoded and I want to install an aladdin chip. Is there any possibility  Softmod interfeer with modchip? 

Am I good to do it?

If the hard drive is a stock drive or it doesn't have any thing you need to keep the fit the mod chip and boot from your install disk and run setup a new drive.

Cheers

SS Dave

Soft modding is like masturbating, It gets the job done but it's nothing like the real thing.

1 hour ago, KaosEngineer said:

Yes, it can interfere.

You need to boot an installer disc such as, don't get onto me @sweetdarkdestiny, HeXEn 2018 to clean the softmod files off after installing the modchip.  First, download all of the content off of the C drive then boot HeXEn 2018 and run, I believe, it is Menu option 3.5.2.

Where the hell do I download that Hexen 2018?

Thanks

1 hour ago, SS_Dave said:

If the hard drive is a stock drive or it doesn't have any thing you need to keep the fit the mod chip and boot from your install disk and run setup a new drive.

Cheers

SS Dave

Soft modding is like masturbating, It gets the job done but it's nothing like the real thing.

Thanks man. I got kinda confused. Let me see if I understood. I install the modchip, after that I put a new HD and run the DVD (I got the ZXB Installer),  to copy the files to prepare a new HD. That should work right?

3 hours ago, moreno9 said:

Where the hell do I download that Hexen 2018?

Thanks

From ogxbox.com's download section:

There are several newer Installer Discs available :

OGXBox installer 2021 DHCP v1.5.1.rar 2.53GB - https://mega.nz/folder/xUl13A4B#d_RMbhNrNA81QhgwoaUv4g/file/ZRV3karL

Additional content discs are also available in this shared MEGA.NZ folder:

https://mega.nz/folder/xUl13A4B#d_RMbhNrNA81QhgwoaUv4g

Tru3HeXEn 2021 v1.0.0 - Links in the first post of the following forum thread:

• Like 1