OGXbox.com

Tampered with dashboard and failed. Help please

mingmong24

Hello, so i bought a modded xbox off someone and instantly started messing. I booted up rocky5s dashboard and liked it, i followed a guide to get it to boot into rocky5s dashboard on start up but i clearly did something wrong and replaced the wrong file as it reset and then im stuck on a bootup loop. It goes as far as saying evox in the top left and then resets so i have no time to get into ftp and restore what i did.

Could anyone advise me what to do please. As i said i bought if off someone so i didnt mod it myself

Thanks

It sounds like you have tried to softmod a hard modded Xbox.

As it has a modchip download the OGXBox installer 2021 disk from here and then you can rebuild the hard drive.

Cheers

SS Dave

Soft modding is like masturbating, It gets the job done but it's nothing like the real thing.

On 3/6/2021 at 5:04 PM, mingmong24 said:

Hello, so i bought a modded xbox off someone and instantly started messing. I booted up rocky5s dashboard and liked it, i followed a guide to get it to boot into rocky5s dashboard on start up but i clearly did something wrong and replaced the wrong file as it reset and then im stuck on a bootup loop. It goes as far as saying evox in the top left and then resets so i have no time to get into ftp and restore what i did.

Could anyone advise me what to do please. As i said i bought if off someone so i didnt mod it myself

Thanks

It's not Rocky5's dashboard - it is UnleashX written by another developer.  Rocky uses it as the default dashboard for his softmod and made a new skin for it.