OGXbox.com

Xecuter X3 BIOS Bank Switch Sticker + Xecuter XLCD (UK)

BL4K3Y

I'm looking for a replacement sticker for the X3 BIOS bank selection switch or a replacement switch if anyone has one spare in the UK?

I am also looking for an Xecuter XLCD kit to complete my X3 install (this isn't a huge loss if I can't buy one and I don't mind going down the DIY route for this if nobody has one they want to sell - I've had some great advice from the XBOX-SCENE guys regarding what parts to buy).

Please let me know if you can help.

Thanks.

Edited by BL4K3Y

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

On 11/11/2022 at 11:26 AM, Shady said:

Anyone selling or know where I can purchase a X3 Panel/Switch?

I have an installed X3 modchip not familiar with all the technical stuff about it I got it from a storage unit I won on auction. All I know is stuff I've read on these forums and a few videos. It's in great working condition very minimal scuffs on the console itself kept in really great condition over time and comes with 4 controllers it also already has a bunch of music and games preloaded ready to go right when you boot up via modchip then you can customize to your heart's desire. I can turn it on and send pictures of whatever you want just be specific when asking what you want to see so I know what to send pictures of exactly.