OGXbox.com

Corrupted Artwork and Games after a copy, I become a goat!

SpeedyBug

Hello everyone, I have a little problem with a softmoded Xbox with an Ndure, XBMC4Gamers main dashboard, Unleash alternative dashboard and equipped with a 500 GB hard drive. The console has about 80 working games on F and G partitions. The problem is that some get corrupted when I try to put others on the hard drive. The home artwork disappears and sometimes I can no longer launch the game. I noticed that some files were getting corrupted. The copied games do not launch or I have an "unreadable disc" message ... I have tried various things but have not been able to resolve this issue. I forgot to say that I have about 30 GB left available on G ... I would like to point out that this problem is only present on the G partition, the one I mainly use in fact ... I even tried to copy games via DVD2XBOX but they are not copied correctly and will not launch, while the application does not report any copy error ... After having thought about it, I tell myself that what produces these "instabilities" or these bugs is the fact of having via the FTP recorded and then erased such or such game many times, which causes the hard drive to be completely fragmented. I understand that it is useless in principle to defragment the HDD but at some point it must be necessary ... No? Has anyone ever had this problem? What I plan to do is move all the functional content to an external HDD via FTP and then re-inject everything cleanly so that I can then have these remaining 30 GB on the G partition without any problem. Thank you for reading me, hoping that some will provide me with an explanation and possibly an alternative solution ...

10 minutes ago, SpeedyBug said:

6 : 16 120 Gb ; 7: ER 340 Gb

load Xbpartitioner again and press A you should see the figures on 6,7 change then press start.

What BIOS are you using?

Cheers

SS Dave

Soft modding is like masturbating, It gets the job done but it's nothing like the real thing.

• Thanks 1