Instead of adding this to the Wii2HDMI thread, I figured I'd start a new one.  I'm still not fully happy with the output quality of my Wii2HDMI due to the interference, but I tried it out in combination with my mClassic, and I'm rather impressed with the improvements.  Below you can see the same scene with the mClassic in pass-through mode (off) vs. on.  Hopefully this comes through with downscaled images.

Edit:  In case it needs mentioning, the vertical lines you can see in the images are from the interference I'm talking about.  I'm hoping to tune this out some more, but I may have to just go back to component cables until I'm comfortable trying to get a MakeMHz piece to install.

20210224_034305.jpg

20210224_034229.jpg

Edited by Cliff

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By TrantaLocked
      I bought a couple used IDE Seagate 160GB ST3160215ACE drives for cloning and backup. I'm a bit disappointed though because despite them being the same model, one of them vibrates significantly more than the stock drive while the other vibrates like normal but has a longer boot to dashboard time. I tried swapping the IO chip that screws to the bottom of the drive with no difference. I also tried re-cloning with Chimp and it resulted the same way. With that second, slower boot drive, the first time I tried to clone with Chimp it showed something like "IO error" a few times and so I had to restart the Xbox and reseat everything and then Chimp went ahead and cloned with no errors. I wonder if maybe there are bad sectors that are slowing it down maybe?
      You'd think it might be something like the drive being set to 5400 RPM mode in its firmware (if that's even possible), but then why would it take longer to boot than the stock WD 8GB 5400 RPM drive? So I'm not sure if I should be fine or if there's anything I can do to solve this or maybe just get another new drive? I don't like the extra vibration on the first drive but I also want a fast bootup, because the second drive adds like 10 seconds.
    • By SergioDeNice
      Hi there,
      I bought an old duke gamepad which unfortunately has a problem with its left thumbstick.
      The thumbstick feels OK and can move in any direction but it always sends the same x-axis signal : full right i.e. maximum positive value (tested with TestLaunch).
      What could be the cause? Bad cable? Bad solder? Bad joystick mechanism? Something else?
      Please advise!
      TIA
      Serge
    • By PoopDeck
      Coming back to the ogxbox is great, but playing games that have inverted look/aim (opposite of modern games) in such a pain and just can't get used to it. Luckily most games have an option to swap but for the ones missing the option is there any way to patch the games?
      Thanks.

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.