OGXbox.com

OGXBox PDF Reader ?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Scaby Daby Doo
      Is it Possible to retrieve my EEPROM via usb? Ive seen all the vids using PonyProg and have made a reader in the past for an old Xbox, my problem now is my old pc is long gone and all i have now is a laptop with 2 usb 3.0 and 1 usb-c ports no ethernet I can use a usb to ethernet converter. I also have a serial to ethernet cable. i could do this.... Xbox + eeprom cable + serial to ethernet cable + ethernet to usb. This sounds like a bad idea and I don't think Ponyprog likes usb. Aside from a mod chip what are my options. The box in question is a 1.2 which i intend to tsop, I also have a softmoded 1.6
    • By willis
      Does xbox have some sort of pdf reader available or converter to view pdf files? Some way to convert them to be viewed on xbox?
    • By HDShadow
      Not for the first time I've gone looking for the 'official' UnleashX manual online to point a poster in a forum to some of the useful information it contains.
      I've just had to do that again and this time I could not find an online copy except for one some bad monkey web site is trying to get users to pay for.  I thought why not attach the original copy I have to a post here.
      Hope it works.
      If not then perhaps somebody else could post a working link or share a copy and add it to the downloads here instead.   
      UnleashX Tutorial.pdf

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.