Work in progress

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By daninthemix
      I've found numerous copies of a +4 MechAssault trainer that just doesn't work. I have an NTSC copy of the game and the trainers are for NTSC.
      The only point of confusion is that I think the game is version 1.08? Perhaps the trainers were made for the original version.
    • By KingShulgi
      Hi all
      got several Sega games that I just can't get to load from my HDD.
      most notably Jest Set Radio Future, Panzer Dragoon Orta and Gunvalkyrie.
      I know they all have an issues with the v.1.6 but I`m using a tsop V.1.4 with an up to date UnleashX as main  dashboard.
      for each game I have tried different sources of ISO's and Redumps but all versions act the same way. the game Freezes on Sega logo (Jest Set) or when loading first level (Gunvalkyrie, Panzer)
      tried to load them trough different dashboards (XBMC4GAMERS, emustation etc) to no avail.
      been reading all relevant discussions and couldn't find another example of this problem, nor a solution,  so it must be something with my console's configuration.
      any ideas?
      some pics of my board and settings
      https://photos.app.goo.gl/iEzaFfu6n2dcFvgp8
      any help will be appreciated, been struggling with this for quite some time now.
      Tnx!
    • By bulkchart32
      this is an old flash drive from back in 2012. it is a none "blade" version. it's just a straight sandisk cruzer 4gb.

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.