OGXbox.com

copy from xbox to USB

micielk

Your USB drive is probably formatted as FAT. XBMC can't write files to a FAT formatted USB drive. It can read FAT drives but not write to them. If you want to be able to copy to a USB drive in XBMC, format it as FATX.

I think UnleashX is different though. I'm pretty sure it can write to FAT flash drives (as well as FATX ones). I don't have a drive handy to test with so I may be wrong.

15 hours ago, GoTeamScotch said:

Your USB drive is probably formatted as FAT. XBMC can't write files to a FAT formatted USB drive. It can read FAT drives but not write to them. If you want to be able to copy to a USB drive in XBMC, format it as FATX.

I think UnleashX is different though. I'm pretty sure it can write to FAT flash drives (as well as FATX ones). I don't have a drive handy to test with so I may be wrong.

Yup, that helps, but after a few seconds sometimes minute or two I get message that files cannot be copied. It works only in File Manager in XMBC but still after error I need to reset console and try again, I formatted USB to FATX :/