Anyone want an original (not a clone) aladdin chip?

1 hour ago, SS_Dave said:

Where are you located?

Cheers

SS Dave

Soft modding is like masturbating, It gets the job done but it's nothing like the real thing.

Usa, I can ship international its just gonna be more expensive

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Mave_rick
      Hi there, 
      Noob that just join this community for some solid advice/direction for my upgrade,  
      I have a working 1.6A xbox with a Super Aladdin Live modchip running XBMC on a 80 Gb IDE HDD
      My aim is to upgrade the HDD to a 500 Gb Sata HDD (I know I could go bigger) and also upgrade to Rocky 5 instead.... 
      I currently have:
      - The 80 wire/40 pin IDE cable (ATA 100/133)
      - IDE to Sata converter 
      - 500Gb Sata HDD
      What are my options? Do I have to hot swap the HDD with the disk drive with a program running on the xbox ?  
      Thanks in advance for any help or links for guides/programs to help me !! 
    • By cuacs
      Hello there, I recently decided to give a second chance to my old Xbox, my parents bought it to me back in 2004 when I was 12 years old. it is a v1.0 and always has booted EvoX, even to this day, the problem is that I can't find any modchip or TSOP. Maybe it's my lack of expertise but I thought that EvoX only boot in a hardmoded machine, so where it is? And if there is no chip, how can it boot EvoX?
      I've already removed and cleaned the clock capacitor leak, no visible corrosion.

• By rando
      Hi.
      When I try to boot into the dashboard the screen hangs on the xbox logo for a while and then displays the 07 error code 1 out 10 times/tries. Once I'm able to load the dashboard there are no problems. This problem has gotten worse over time and I am wondering if this points to a HDD problem. But the fact that once it has booted properly I can use it for hours with no issues or HDD failures which has me wondering if there are other issues here. The DVD searching sounds are pretty loud when I boot up the xbox.
      I seem to have an Aladdin XT 4032 modchip and a 1.4 or 1.5 xbox with a Focus video encoder chip.

Any ideas?
      Help appreciated,
      S

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.