OGXbox.com

Newcomer with an interesting project

empyreal96

Newbie here! 
So glad to see some kind of OG Xbox community still exists! I'm not the most social bean but I will try!

Hopefully I can bring a new level to the community with my tool I am working on to help build Xbox OG source code super easy, called Easy-Build Xbox 😁

EDIT: I am not sure on the rules yet of posting about and linking my tool, as the nature of it is source code, as long as there's no direct links on the forum is it okay? 

But for now I'm saying hi and learning about the forum! 😅

Edited by empyreal96
Updated details

17 hours ago, empyreal96 said:

my tool I am working on to help build Xbox OG source code super easy, called Easy-Build Xbox

This is a very short description of your project. What exactly is it? Is it a framework for building Xbox apps within NXDK? Any further details you wish to share?

17 hours ago, empyreal96 said:

I am not sure on the rules yet of posting about and linking my tool, as the nature of it is source code, as long as there's no direct links on the forum is it okay? 

If it is just original code built by you (or licensed to be shared), then it should be fine. If your code includes proprietary code from the official Xbox development software, then it's probably not a good idea to share here.

22 minutes ago, GoTeamScotch said:

This is a very short description of your project. What exactly is it? Is it a framework for building Xbox apps within NXDK? Any further details you wish to share?

If it is just original code built by you (or licensed to be shared), then it should be fine. If your code includes proprietary code from the official Xbox development software, then it's probably not a good idea to share here.

I recently posted about in in the Applications part of the Forum, it's a build tool/environment for Building the Xbox source code tree (Kernel etc)