• Similar Content

• By sosai880
      Do, all the fucki/ng hdmi solutions of output signal video make REALLY a better picture than the best component ''for the same resolution'', or it's ONLY for not loose quality during  passage to hdmi or upscaling ?
       Thanks and sorry. 
    • By sinclairuser
      hi all, i have here an xbox with no harddisk of its own but i had the hdkey, so i built a basic microsoft unmodded dash and locked it with the key.
      it boots fine no problems at all, now what i want to do is put an 80 gig drive i have in it, and normally (at least before) i have run the softmod then used chimp to migrate to a bigger drive, but i was thinking can i just build an 80 gig softmod drive and lock it with its hardisk key?.
      that would save messing around with the softmod and swapping drives, i could just build a drive and bung it in, iv'e done it with hardmods before but they had unlocked drives,  i know softmods need locking but can i leave out the middle man.
      if i could take an 80 gig softmod hardisk image i have and lock it to this xbox it would save some time.
      thanks,
      aly.
    • By The dude
      So after 19 years I pulled my v1.0 out blew the dust off of it. Turned it on things were not ok. Long story short clock cap pulled, damaged traces fixed. Fired it up and the Xenium logo comes up , some text in upper left that can’t be read lol then it just sits there and does nothing. Chip led is lit up red, used to be orange. Reset solderless pin mount and double checked D0 everything looks good....but again still stuck at boot up. Could use some input. Thanks in advance for patience as I’m sure this has come up before ..I couldn’t find it.

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.