OGXbox.com

All Limited Edition XBox Consoles

• 10 months later...

There's a pre-v1.6 Halo Edition that just went up on the Arizona ShopGoodwill, with the matching controller. I'm not bidding on it, figured I'd let people know. There was one a few months back that went for over $500 on there. The prices for stock xbox's on that site have skyrocketed since last year. Used to be no more than $40 for a parts unit.

https://shopgoodwill.com/item/190290748

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
10 hours ago, Shangyou said:

Long-time Xbox collector, first time poster here! Just thought I'd share an unboxing video of the Halo 2 Collector's Edition Clear Green Xbox console that I found recently!

Hmmm, no "Halo" jewels on the controllers. :p. Still awesome though. He must've said that it was rare about 24 times. lol.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Bowlsnapper said:

Hmmm, no "Halo" jewels on the controllers. :p. Still awesome though. He must've said that it was rare about 24 times. lol.

Haha that’s me! And yeah I might have said rare a couple times too many, it took me over 10 years here in Singapore to find someone selling one in the original box so I may have stressed a little too much about the rarity lol 😅

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1