OGXbox.com

XBMC4GAMERS - LED Powerbutton color switches back

Onaga

@Rocky5

Unfortunately, the LED color on the powerbutton switches automatically back to it's regular "green color" if you start a game. (LED1)

Can you fix this or is there any option to "lock" the color in the system setup?

Big issue for Consoles with LED Mod :(

Just to make sure, I know how to change the color in the system setup, but you can change it for example to red and if you start a xbox game it switches to green, it stays red in any other emulator or homebrew or the main menu of XBMC4Gamers.... but not in XBox games.

Thanks for your kind attention!

Short update, did a test on all other Dashboards, still changing the color.... could it be becasue of iND Bios? I remember using Xcetcuter 2 Biso on a chip and the color didn't change. Any ideas?

Anyways, is it  possible to add a "lock" to XBMC4Gamers? To "lock" the powerbutton color? This would be awesome for modding.

Hey Dave!

-Settings - System - General:

-Front LED color (If i change it to red, it switches back to green once I start a Game, Emulator, Homebrew

I can't see any option to "lock" the color, do I miss something?

But I think I found the problem! It's becasue of iND Bios.... flashed EvoX M8 and LED doesn't switch back.

Damn... any idea how to fix this?

4 hours ago, Onaga said:

Hey Dave!

-Settings - System - General:

-Front LED color (If i change it to red, it switches back to green once I start a Game, Emulator, Homebrew

I can't see any option to "lock" the color, do I miss something?

But I think I found the problem! It's becasue of iND Bios.... flashed EvoX M8 and LED doesn't switch back.

Damn... any idea how to fix this?

Have a look at the ind-bios.cfg file on C drive.

6th line from the bottom for

LEDPATTERN=GGGG        ;Custom LED Pattern G-Green R-Red O-Orange B-Blank        Default=GGGG

Cheers

SS Dave

Soft modding is like masturbating, It gets the job done but it's nothing like the real thing.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, SS_Dave said:

Have a look at the ind-bios.cfg file on C drive.

6th line from the bottom for

LEDPATTERN=GGGG        ;Custom LED Pattern G-Green R-Red O-Orange B-Blank        Default=GGGG

Cheers

SS Dave

Soft modding is like masturbating, It gets the job done but it's nothing like the real thing.

Hey Dave!

didn't had the time to check it myself yet, but this is excellent! Thank you very much! 🥰

• 3 weeks later...

Hey there,

thanks Dave! Worked! Which is greate! :)

There is just one problem, it's not really user friendly... I mean it's no big deal for me since I'm used to it... but I'm doing lots of LED Mods at the XBox Jewel and it's kind of annoying for rookies to change the cfg file eveytime they switch colors.

Would be really nice if XBMC4Gamers could fix this problem and lock the color after changeingit in the system options. It's not only about LED Mods, the whole point of changeing the LED color in the Dashboard system is usless if a Bios like iND Bios needs a seperate change to keep the color you want.

I know it's noting important but maybe Rocky and the XBMC4Gamers Team could arange this becasue I'm pretty sure XBMC4Gamers is pretty much the best Dashboard.