Looking for Unleash X Skins

Dezra Uriko

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Used to have a bunch of different skins, but ended up losing them when my old drive gave up. Luckily I have ind-bios so it was fairly easy to re-create a new one. Fell out of the OG xbox scene for a while as life got busy, and found a bunch of my old sources for everything were gone. So now I'm on the search to find where to get everything again. Glad to see all the helpful replies here!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

I'm 99% sure I've not seen any Farscape UX skin and I have a big collection of stuff like that.

It certainly is not included in any of the skin packs I've found in recent years and I'm doubtful you'll find it now. There is a YT video from 2015 you can easily find about someone else looking for a Farscape skin back then. It does not seem they had any joy - only few comments and none useful. Sorry.

It wouldn't be that difficult recreating the skin as there are plenty of image and video resources out there.

Edited by HDShadow

21 hours ago, HDShadow said:

I'm 99% sure I've not seen any Farscape UX skin and I have a big collection of stuff like that.

It certainly is not included in any of the skin packs I've found in recent years and I'm doubtful you'll find it now. There is a YT video from 2015 you can easily find about someone else looking for a Farscape skin back then. It does not seem they had any joy - only few comments and none useful. Sorry.

It wouldn't be that difficult recreating the skin as there are plenty of image and video resources out there.

thanks for the reply. the one in the youtube video is the one i'm looking for. i had it upto a couple of days ago when my e drive corupted and i had to reformat. i'm hoping someone some where still has it.

Thanks for sharing; another UX skin to add to my collection.

Any idea where you found it originally?

TiZ had a number of UX skin packs and I'm pretty sure I cherry picked all the ones I did not have from those and that was not one of them. But there were other random UX skin downloads hidden away there too and I never got around to sifting through them all. Too late now. :(

• 2 months later...