OGXbox.com

OGXBox Installer - Tools you use and you would like to have on a installer....

sweetdarkdestiny

Hey guys and lady's,

the titel mostly say it already. I would be interested in which tools you use for your xbox and which tools you think should be on an installer. And also interesting is what you would like to have on an installer as well like emulators (and ofc which), dasdboards (Old, new ect.) or which options you think would be nice to have on that disc.

Reason is, Dave an I had a little chat about the installer and some little issues with it and like I wrote in the topic (of the installer), I plan to re-design it a bit, if you will so. (Because Dave is right here and there so, yeah....)

Thats why I would like to get some imput of you guys. PM's are also welcome, in case you're shy. ;)

So hit me with your suggestions ect.. :)

EDIT. And no softmodding. Rocky does a awesome job with his softmodding tool so there would be no need to put something like that on an other installer.

Edited by sweetdarkdestiny

15 minutes ago, sweetdarkdestiny said:

EDIT. And no softmodding. Rocky does a awesome job with his softmodding tool so there would be no need to put something like that on an other installer.

I will 2nd that😆

Cheers

SS Dave

Soft modding is like masturbating, It gets the job done but it's nothing like the real thing.

9 hours ago, Raja said:

Can a option to use Xblast to flash the TSOP and Mochchips be added? Also if you can please add Evox Bios to the menu which has default IGR set as more compatibility mode.  XBOX origins 2TB HD times out with the current. But works great with the Ind Bios.

XBLast is already on there (1.7.4. Launch XBlast) and can be used but, I think Resctoox does the job pretty well. But i will look into it and see if I can make things a bit better.

On all m8 bios files the IGR is set to "more compatibility". You can check your self with EVTool if you like. And I have an HDD with Origins here and will check that later the day. I'm not to sure what bios Origins needs (I would think C:\evoxdash which means a normal CEE bios but again, right now i'm not sure). I will report back.

Get the new UIX Lite dashboard on there!

A lot of the dash replacements seem like they want to "upgrade" and "modernize" the look of the Xbox dash, but for me personally the look and feel of the Original dash is really cool. UnleashX comes close but its not the same. UIX Lite does an amazing job at retaining everything that made the OG dash what it is, Without the instability of the original UIX dash. 

I know that UIX Lite is lacking in a lot of features, but as long as you have the other dashes installed as apps you're fine.

UIX Lite 0.8.4, which is the latest public build, is already on there since version 1.0.3 : " 4.4. Install Old/Beta Dashboard. " -> " 4.4.12. Install UIX LITE Beta 0.8.4 ".

You just have to installed your self. I'm not going to add a beta dashboard to the default install files (I recently kicked Avalaunch out of these for the next version). So the option to install it is there and there is also a bios file (EvoX m8+) which boot the UIX Lite as default dashboard if you want.

How ever, the next OGXBox build is asomost done with a damn lot of bug fixes and changes under the hood. Just doining some fine tuning right now while waiting for feedback of the beta testers wich will hopefully have a big smile on there face.