OGXbox.com

Which game has the best Graphics ?

technoob

All the Team Ninja games have amazing graphics... excluding DOA1 as that 's just a port from Sega Saturn :)

So:

Ninja Gaiden 

Ninja Gaiden Black

Dead Or Alive 2 Ultimate

Dead Or Alive 3

Dead Or Alive Xtreme Beach Volleyball

I think these are the best looking games for the system

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/4/2020 at 12:29 AM, lapa988 said:

All the Team Ninja games have amazing graphics... excluding DOA1 as that 's just a port from Sega Saturn :)

So:

Ninja Gaiden 

Ninja Gaiden Black

Dead Or Alive 2 Ultimate

Dead Or Alive 3

Dead Or Alive Xtreme Beach Volleyball

I think these are the best looking games for the system

Is there any difference between Ninja Gaiden and Ninja Gaiden Black ?

I've been always curious about that series.

About DOA, gotta be honest, after playing the first and the second one, I don't expect too much beside the good graphics (and extra "bouncing" ... stuff )

7 hours ago, technoob said:

that makes me curious, but I've actually own the PS2 and Gamecube versions of SC2, I really don't want to buy more XD

The GameCube version is worth keeping simply because it has Link

As far as graphics go, the Xbox version is identical to the HD remastered version on Xbox 360 and PS3, except that it is limited to 4:3 aspect ratio instead of 16:9 widescreen. And the HD remaster is not only cheap, but has both Spawn and Heihachi.

But I consider the Xbox version to be superior to the HD remaster simply because it has Dolby Digital 5.1 audio, while the HD remaster is stuck with stereo audio.

There's no reason to keep the PS2 version IMO

7 hours ago, technoob said:

Is there any difference between Ninja Gaiden and Ninja Gaiden Black ?

I've been always curious about that series.

About DOA, gotta be honest, after playing the first and the second one, I don't expect too much beside the good graphics (and extra "bouncing" ... stuff )

DOA 5 Last Round is a deep and great fighter on the Xbox 360 😊

On 12/3/2020 at 5:45 AM, technoob said:

Looking for the best graphics games for Xbox, something I should not miss to play (but not just graphics, also balanced gameplay... nothing like Splinter Cell games for example, that has good graphics but awful gameplay)

WTF do you mean by "........awful gameplay"?

The first three SC games are amongst the best stealth games ever made and there's nothing much wrong with the original Xbox Double Agent version either except for it not bringing anything new to the table.

Say you don't like stealth games but don't slag it off for bad gameplay.

I love stealth games, Metal Gear Solid... Tenchu (played all titles of the series till Ubisoft screwed it) and probably others I don't remember atm. It's not that. It's a matter of balance: Tenchu and MGS series have a mix of stealth and action, controls are fluid and all the rest is enjoyable (conceptually, graphically, musically, etc..).

Splinter Cell is just stiffy to me, honestly. It's characterless. The story isn't interesting and the character isn't fascinating enough FOR ME. It's not even so realistic (I tried shooting a guard right in his head... he survived! lol) and honestly I don't like that "genre of stealth". Controls are way too complicated, too many combinations of buttons, playing it feels more like doing a precision surgery... not my kind of gaming at all.

Tenchu and MGS also require precision, but not to the death like Splinter Cell: there's one button for attacks, one button for stealth moves, one button for everything and at the end of the mission I'm like "Yeah, I did it.". Splinter Cell has multiple buttons for stealth, multiple buttons for shooting, multiple buttons for everything and at the end of the mission I'm like " Damn. Let's hope there's no more missions.". Nope, there are more missions and even worse than the one before XD

There are many kinds of stealth games, let's not be generic about that. Same goes for fighting games, platformers, etc... controls and gameplay differ from game to game, this is obvious. I just don't like Splinter Cell series, period.

Just because I don't like a certain game that belongs to a specific genre, it doesn't mean I don't like the whole genre.

In other (funny) words, I like the stealth genre, I just don't like that genre of stealth genre game.

Edited by technoob