OGXbox.com

OGXBox Installer 2021

sweetdarkdestiny

All single dashboards install fine. And idk if you know that you don't need to install a single dash. You just need to set up a Large or small HDD or Just C or E if you like that better.

Not to sure why you got that problem - no ever reportet to have that problem and ofc the disk is tested on varius xbox versions and on XEMU up to 0.6.0.

But tell me some things about your xbox. DVD drive, HDD, Bios (incl config) and what DVD media do you use.

The hdd was moved from a 1.0 xbox transplanted into a 1.6. Xbox is a 1.6, DVD drive is HL Data Storage Model GDR-8050L, HDD is Seagate Barracuda 500 gig IDE. Evox m8+ v1.6 - 1.6b (256kb), Evox m8+ 1.6 CEE FG YesDVD (c:\evoxdash) UX (256kb). Media used Sony DVD-R, Verbatim DVD-R, Tesco cheap DVD-R.

Image attached is the error I get on all dash's except xbmcforgamers.

IMG_20211118_193118.jpeg

Well, I will check that later. But the files are in place (already checked) but atm I had to much KSB in comination with this song Круги на воде from Дария Ставрович. 

But one question though, that happens when you try to set up an entire HDD or when you install just a single dashboard?

I have checked varius single dashboard installs incl. "make dash default" etc. and what can I say other as it works like intended.

Here you can see it (I have not recorded all but trust me, they work without errors) : https://youtu.be/E8WGgoboe3M

So that makes me wonder why you have these problems. Everthing you posted about your config reads fine. And because your HDD is IDE and not SATA we can it's not the fault of an adapter or because of an missing 80 wire cable.

The HL drive is also pretty good but it may have a dirty laser so you could start to clean the lens and check again.

One thing, you wrote you use the UX bios which will copy shortcuts for UnleashX. And the error above is when the installer tries to replace shortcuts to make (for example) EvoX default. So installer ask "Do you like to make it your default dash" and you can hit no and the install will quit without a massage (thats fine). But you would still need a working shortcut for your bios on C:\. But, thats very simple because I have included all shortcuts as XBE file as well (better save than sry right?).

So if you browse the DVD (Live apps - 1.1. Launch X-Box File Explorer UX) you can go to D:\misc\shortcuts\.  There you see a lot of folders. Open the folder of the dash you like to make your default dashboard. Now you see a file called " evoxdash.xbe ". When you copy this file to the root of your C / E drive that dashboard is your default dash on boot (since you used the c:\evoxdash bios) and it works also for all other dashboards which can simply be changed by replacing that one shortcut (xbe).

• Like 1

I set the HDD to setup C and E all worked wonderfully and the Dash's now work, Thanks for looking into it. I love the install disk, once I got over my initial problems and setup the C and E everything works like it says on the box?! I'm now happier with my Xbox then I have been for years. Now on to my jtag/rgh 360!