OGXbox.com

OGXBox Installer 2021

sweetdarkdestiny

30 minutes ago, Marty said:

Because I doubt they actually flashed a different BIOS to the Aladdin, and merely ruined their installation.

Thats why he wrotes "  i cant get to the OGBOX installer anymore " . And you tell him boot an Installer? That realy wanna make me play the head table game cuz, even with a HDD with nothing on it, he would be able to boot an installer which he clearly say's he cant. 

And " Ive flashed the MS retail bios ". So you assume that he lied and tells us "just for fun" he flashed that bios?

I'm so sick of reading those assumption / guessing postings which are not helpful in any way. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Marty said:

Because I doubt they actually flashed a different BIOS to the Aladdin, and merely ruined their installation.

Don't take it personally. This will pass within a week or so.

I think dairy is saying he accidentally flashed the MS Bios to his Aladdin so he's asking if he's stuck since the damn things only have one bank to flash when the ARE flashable and the MS Bios doesn't have any way to allow for flashing... Unless...

@daire Are you not able to boot the MS Bios and then use the TSOP installer that @sweetdarkdestiny developed and use the game save exploit to flash a hacked bios using XBlast? If you're booting from the LPC, it may work exactly the same and you may be okay because it should flash to the lpc if you're booting from it, theoretically. I haven't tried it so i don't know for sure 

7 hours ago, sweetdarkdestiny said:

Well, you have two options. You can buy a NANO USB programmer or get you buy new chip (Or you know someone who can flash the PLCC chip for you). 

Thanks buddy, a new chip will be the better option :) Will a modchip hotswap work too?

3 hours ago, Bowlsnapper said:

@daire Are you not able to boot the MS Bios and then use the TSOP installer that @sweetdarkdestiny developed and use the game save exploit to flash a hacked bios using XBlast? If you're booting from the LPC, it may work exactly the same and you may be okay because it should flash to the lpc if you're booting from it, theoretically. I haven't tried it so i don't know for sure 

I can boot the MS orignal boot from the modchip but this wont run the OGXBOX installer. Also i dont have any game to perform the TSOP, the modchip is cheaper.

• 4 weeks later...
5 hours ago, nikeymikey said:

Thats the one I meant to link too lol

I revived the links to the old installer and posted ones for the newer installer, so both will work, of course. I just posted the Cerbios one cuz it's newer and probably more well featured.

Thank you to @sweetdarkdestiny... You left... and you are missed.