OGXbox.com

OGXBox Installer 2021

sweetdarkdestiny

12 hours ago, sweetdarkdestiny said:

A quick look showed me that you need the CEE (2.1.2) Bios. Origins will boot "C:\evoxdash.xbe".

And on E of the Origins image is a "evoxdash.xbe" as well which would boot with a EEC but that xbe is a Unleash dashboard and there is also a "items.xml" present which can causes problems in my experience (Stock at boot logo, as you described).

How ever, the CEE (2.1.2) should boot the Origins image. I will try that later the day to confirm that and post the results here.

And Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year for you too.

Thank you so much for the clarification, and I admire your dedication to this project!!!

It's the boot order.

• EEC boot a dashboard from E:\xxxxxx
  • CEE boot a dash from C:\xxxxxx

C(EE) bioses mostly boot the "evoxdash.xbe" from the C partition. E(EC) mostly point to something like " E:\XBMC\default.xbe" or "E:\Dash\UnleashX\unleashx.xbe.

In case the first C or E can't be found it will search for different dashboards which are defined there.

Example - CEE :

• C:\evoxdash.xbe
  • E:\Dash\UnleashX\unleashx.xbe
  • E:\Dash\EvolutionX\evoxdash.xbe

Example - EEC:

• E:\Dash\UnleashX\unleashx.xbe
  • E:\XBMC4Gamers\default.xbe
  • C:\evoxdash.xbe

You can point the bios to every dash you like.

But that's just for EvoX bioses. iND and x2/x3 has config files where the dashboards are defined.

Example - iND (ind-bios.cfg)

• DASH1=\Device\Harddisk0\Partition2\evoxdash.xbe
  • DASH2=\Device\Harddisk0\Partition1\Dash\UnleashX\unleashx.xbe
  • DASH3=\Device\Harddisk0\Partition1\Dash\EvolutionX\evoxdash.xbe
  • DEFAULTXBE=\Device\CdRom0\default.xbe

Example - x2/x3 (x2config.ini)

• dash1Name = e:Dash\UnleashX\unleashx.xbe
  • dash2Name = e:Dash\EvolutionX\evoxdash.xbe
  • dash3Name = e:Dash\XBMC4Gamers\default.xbe
  • dash4Name = c:evoxdash.xbe
  • dash5Name = c:xboxdash.xbe
  • Like 1

hello @sweetdarkdestinyI hope you had a nice Christmas :) 

I have had a play with your install disk, GREAT JOB!!! I extracted the ISO to Windows and I have to say you have put a lot of effort into this....its more like an archive rather than just an installer. I'm so impressed and it must be a nightmare to maintain, especially with people like me raising changes.......  

I have found some really minor things that are incorrect or it could be I haven't understood correctly LOL!

1. When using DHCP, the main screen info on the right does not change the default gateway etc, it stays on 192.168.01 even though my gateway is 192.168.1.1. The XBOX IP does change fine.

2. config.xml refers to "You're using:">OGXBox Installer 2021 v1.1.4. \nDHCP Version

3. On the flash BIOS list, the option for "2.2.3. Flash Xecuter Bios (XBox v1.0/v1.5)"  to install FlashX v1.2.... is this for v1.6 too?

For the Xecuter 2.6 I used FlashX direct, because I wasn't sure if the 2.2.3. was going to ask which bank to flash a 512K BIOS so I quit it before I got to the end. I notice in your BIOS folder a few 1M BIOS that seem to have the 5035 and m8 (x2.5035.137m8plus.fc.137.bin) to flash to bank 1 and 2 so I presume your 2.2.3. can flash both if this is used :) 

I plan to put a new 2TB in one of my XBOX's and use your installer from start to finish to install X2 5035 on Bank 1, M8 Plus on Bank 2......(may tweak them on my PC first and play with colours and logos and upload) and then install X4G, CoinOps and Ninja.

Best wishes and a Happy New Year

2 hours ago, AtariSoul said:

I have had a play with your install disk, GREAT JOB!!! I extracted the ISO to Windows and I have to say you have put a lot of effort into this....its more like an archive rather than just an installer. I'm so impressed and it must be a nightmare to maintain, especially with people like me raising changes....... 

Wait for the upcoming build. I have added so much stuff, fixed things and changed some thing - this one will be awesome (I think/hope) New Easy Mode (For beginners (Less options cleaner look ect. simply a "break down") softmod mode (yap, shame on me) ect ect. .... Christmas. Can you eat it? Is it tasty? Where can i buy it if so? I think me and Sheldon has something in common. ;)

1) I will look into it.

2) I think if you use the 1.1.6, I just forgot to change that. As long as the .rar and .iso say something else, you're good.

3) If I'm right you can flash any 1MB bios to the Xecuter. On the installer is a app ( 5.2.1.7. FlashX v1.2 XECUTER.) which is a modded version of FlashX for the Xecuter 2 modchip. But you could also use EvoX and set you switches and flash it that way. Or you could also use XBlast like Dave wrote and flash the chip from your HDD. What ever you like more. In the next build will be a "Pro" version in the live apps menu of "Flash Bios" with some more bioses for x2 and x3. Will see that i add them to the other flasher as well so that anyone can profit. ;)

So, not to sure when the next build comes but, I manged to get the configs done today, but I need some testing first to make sure there no huge bugs. But the last release works pretty well so, I'm not realy in a hurry to put this one out. It's done when it's done - I think (But i will come before a TruHeXEn 2021 will show up ;) )

Thanks @sweetdarkdestiny I did try what @SS_Dave suggested but XBLAST said "unsupported modchip" so I just used 5.2.1.7. FlashX v1.2 XECUTER on your disk.

I'm looking forward to the new build, I have bought more DVDR's so I'm ready :) :) 

BTW, you CAN eat christmas but it makes you put on weight, I blame it on the beers...hick!

All the best and Happy New Year :) 

Edited by AtariSoul

3 hours ago, Raja said:

Please also include the regular EVOX M8 plus F&G  bios's for all XBOX Versions. 

Ther are already 6 versions FG bioses on the installer for XBox 1.0 -> 1.4 and 1.6 -> 1.6b

They boot XBMC or XBMC4Gamers or UnleachX or Evox. If you like to boot something else, Use a CEE bios wich boots C:\evoXdash.xbe and youse the Switch Dashboard Option 6.2.

And some "regular BIOS" (UNTOUCHED) bioses will be included in the next version but you will not have fun with them, that can I promisse (Except you have Avalaunch in "C:\Avalaunch.xbe" which no has anymore but hey, I have included them."

But I would like to now what you think "regular BIOS" meens.

Edited by sweetdarkdestiny

14 hours ago, sweetdarkdestiny said:

Ther are already 6 versions FG bioses on the installer for XBox 1.0 -> 1.4 and 1.6 -> 1.6b

They boot XBMC or XBMC4Gamers or UnleachX or Evox. If you like to boot something else, Use a CEE bios wich boots C:\evoXdash.xbe and youse the Switch Dashboard Option 6.2.

And some "regular BIOS" (UNTOUCHED) bioses will be included in the next version but you will not have fun with them, that can I promisse (Except you have Avalaunch in "C:\Avalaunch.xbe" which no has anymore but hey, I have included them."

But I would like to now what you think "regular BIOS" meens.

I mean as all the Evox M8 Plus bios are the NODVD Bios in the installer disk. Will it be possible to add EVOX M8 Plus with DVD Support? 

Thank You

Happy New Year!!!

10 minutes ago, Raja said:

Dave Sorry I did not clarify my self. I meant EVOX M8 Plus with DVD Support.

The No DVD version will still load DVD's, Audio CD's, Game disks, Install disks without any problems.

For a Game and Install disk load the disk and power cycle the Xbox or if you are using xbmc4gamers when the disk appears in the top right hit start and it will load.

If you really what a DVD version load Evtool on a PC and then edit the EvoxM8plus.bin BIOS and tick the check box circled the FTP it to your  Xbox and flash it to your Chip/TSOP

evtools.PNG.c9c39f599e50da1baaaee965972e0f1a.PNG

EV Tool.rar

While your at it you can change the color boot screen.

Cheers

SS Dave

Soft modding is like masturbating, It gets the job done but it's nothing like the real thing.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sweetdarkdestiny said:

All no dvd bioses support DVD like Dave already wrote.

Please read this Raja :

https://www.ogxbox.com/forums/index.php?/topic/4602-beginner-bios-faq/

Sorry to be a pain but I tried all this, I have no clue what I am doing wrong but soon as flash a NoDVD evox bios my Xbox wont boot. Will just freeze on X logo. As Soon as I Unhook the IDE Cable from the DVD Drive it boots fine. Tried flashing a TSOP on Winbond and Hynix. Same story on both. 

Happy New Year!!!. 

49 minutes ago, SS_Dave said:

Here is a untouched EvoxM8 BIOS file it is suitable for up to a 3tb hard drive(2.2 usable)

evox_m8+_67.binUnavailable

It sound like the DVD drive has failed to me

Cheers

SS Dave

Soft modding is like masturbating, It gets the job done but it's nothing like the real thing.

Dave the DVD Drives are fine, As soon as I flash the TSOP with EVOX DVD Support bios they work. Also all the other bios work fine too. Its just EVOX NODVD Bios I am having trouble with.

57 minutes ago, Raja said:

Dave the DVD Drives are fine, As soon as I flash the TSOP with EVOX DVD Support bios they work. Also all the other bios work fine too. Its just EVOX NODVD Bios I am having trouble with.

i have sent you a message

Cheers

SS Dave

For me it sounds like he is using an SATA adapter with an 40wire (or maybe faulty) 80 wire.

Like you can see here : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWIEYNt7ufo the bioses are working well.

And please some infos.

• What TSOP do you have?
  • What HDD do you use (IDE/SATA - Manufacturer? - Type?).
  • What type of IDE cable do you use?
  • Which app you has used to flash the TSOP?

User (Beta Tester eightbit) has flashed his Winbond many times now with Installer using Resctoox and has no problems. I have flashed a Winbond and have also no problem.

So there must be something wrong with your xbox.

The strange thing is I have a version 1.6 with the EvoxM8plus-NoDVD on a aladdin chip running xbmc4gamers on a 2tb with a chinese Sata2Ide and a 40 way stock cable.

Go figure.

Cheers

SS Dave

Strange things happens, thats not the question. But the bioses are confimed working on Winbonds and all we do is guessing because there are no infos right?

When i put a 40 on the SATA the xbox will not boot. Exceptions are possible (different controller on the adapter i would guess).

So 3 thinks are possible (I think)

1. The DVD is about to die.
  2. The IDE cable is faulty.
  3. Or maybe a "no good" combination of DVD and HDD. (WD Greens or was it the Blue ones, refuses to work somethimes with noDVD bioses).

How ever, Since Raja explained what he meent with "stock bios" I will inlcude some normal bioses with DVD check on. Not a big deal for me.

7 hours ago, sweetdarkdestiny said:

Strange things happens, thats not the question. But the bioses are confimed working on Winbonds and all we do is guessing because there are no infos right?

When i put a 40 on the SATA the xbox will not boot. Exceptions are possible (different controller on the adapter i would guess).

So 3 thinks are possible (I think)

1. The DVD is about to die.
  2. The IDE cable is faulty.
  3. Or maybe a "no good" combination of DVD and HDD. (WD Greens or was it the Blue ones, refuses to work somethimes with noDVD bioses).

How ever, Since Raja explained what he meent with "stock bios" I will inlcude some normal bioses with DVD check on. Not a big deal for me.

Dear friend I narrowed it down to the WD Green 2TB HD. Its not compatible with the no DVD Bios. Both Xboxs that I tried the M8 NODVD bios had the Green 2TB with SATA Adaptors made by kingwin. Its not the BIOS its the WD Green Crap. I tried an IDE WD 500GB Blue and a stock Xbox drive and both xbox boot fine with the NODVD M8 Bios. But weird thing is M8 with DVD Support, IND and Executer have no problems.

Please add the WD Green 2TB as a culprit to the NODVD Bios list  lol!!

First of, it's nice to hear you found out what causes the problem.

And, like I wrote, I will add some normal "yesDVD" bioses to the installer (with an info for WG Green user). I have to admit that I didn't thought about those errors so your post here will help many anothers in the futrure and ofc me to make the installer better. which now has some more bioses on it. YAY ;)

Not to sure why that happens with the noDVD Evox. Point is iND and Xecuter will not care about the DVD drive either. Maybe it's a "bug" in the code of the EvoX bios which causes this error or something is "wrong" with the WD green HDD which may be is to slow or something.

********************************************************************************                           
*************************** OGXBox Installer 2021 ***************************
********************************************************************************
Version 1.2.2.

Folder link @ 1fichier : https://1fichier.com/dir/mX1kipIz
Folder link @ Mega for : https://mega.nz/folder/xUl13A4B#d_RMbhNrNA81QhgwoaUv4g

Micro Changelog:

Added "2.4. Cleanup Previous or Failed Flash." for iND and 
Xecuter bioses/configs. 
This option is only for non Winbond or Sharp users.

I have split up the Winbond / Sharp flasher and added a clean up 
function to each flash process (Thats why you don't need 2.4. ;)
Each time you flash a new bios, the old configs and bios files 
get deletet automatically.

Both of them because eigtbit reportet problems. So thanks again 
to eigtbit for reporting and testing. I really appreciate it. :)

Added "yesDVD" bioses to installer because user Raja reportet
problems when using noDVD bioses in combination with WD Green HDD's.
Which will turn into a boot timeout.
TO prevent this there are now new bioses on the installer which
have the DVD check still enabled. I have labeled them as 
" yesDVD WDG ". That way you can see for what it is.

Added the option to backup or restore your x2/iND config. 

Added the option to backup or restore your Game Saves. 

Added the option to uninstall the EvoX Bootmenu.

Added some untouched m8+ and m8+ v1.6 bios files. 
These were requestet so, here they are. 

Added a lot of bioses to "1.3.7. Launch Flash Bios Pro."
Use this with care because you will not get any warnings 
or time to re-think after you clicked on a bios.
It will then get flashed, no matter what.
So pls, "pro's" only! And don't use it to flash a Winbond
or Sharp TSOP.

Added a section to flash Debug bioses. 

Added a set of BFM bioses. Nice to have if needed.

Added 5.2.6.8. Install XBMC Addons, Scipts, Plugins.

Added an "Easy Setup" menu. It provides less options and it's 
more beginner frindly because there are just the basics.

Added a SoftDrink mode for those of you who want it which is basicly 
no one. :D But if, GO WITH ROCKY5 SOFTMODDING TOOL!

And to keep things loading as fast, I have added a Boot Menu
where you can choose which Setup Mode you like to boot. 
Easy Mode, Pro Mode or SoftMod Mode.

Added some Firmwares for ModChips and the needed Tools. 
For those of you who don't now ..
Connect your XBox to your Network/PC.
Put the DVD in your XBox and browse the DVD with "FileZilla"
or what ever you use. "D:\misc\stuff\ModChip"

I also inlcuded some other firmware stuff.
"D:\misc\stuff\....."

Added a short discription to each app which can be installed. 
Thats mostly for beginner so they don't need to using google
for the purpose of an app. That was horrible work.

Added some more infos to some of the info text files.
And I fixed some miss linked txt's. Now they should all work.
And I also add some new info files. 

Updated xDSL 0.6 to xDSL 0.7.0 DTR1.

Updated the Retail 2 Debug files. Now it`s an AiO (PC/XBox)
Don't ask 4 support on this - never!

Updated Config Magic to Rocky5's v1.6.1 fixed build. Thanks Rocky!
(Maybe should fix Enigmas Video Mod App as well ;) )

Cleaned up the folder and cfg structure a bit which isn't realy
interesting for the normal user but it keeps better track for 
those of you who like to unpack/repack the iso.
And I also cleaned up a shit load of horrible coded scripts.
You could compere it to my english. I still have nightmares. :D

Fixed the saves games Softmod exploids are placed in wrong folder 
when copying to to HDD instead of installing them to UDATA.

Fixed the saves games TSOP Flash exploids are placed in wrong folder.
when copying to to HDD instead of installing them to UDATA.

Fixed Lock / Unlock / EEProm Backup (3.9.2. Launch mini EvoX.) not
launching because I miss linked to default.xbe istead of evox.xbe.  

Fixed the horrible typo in the loading screens. 

Added the possibility for users to add there own apps without coding.
Just place your zipped App in "AppsUserZIP" folder, name it 
"App1.zip" (up to "App5.zip"), repack and enjoy.

Made some minior changed to the BFM bios.

******************** OGXBox Installer 2021 Game DLC *********************

Version 1.0.2.

Now with 75 Game DLC's

Folder link @ 1fichier : https://1fichier.com/dir/mX1kipIz
Folder link @ Mega for : https://mega.nz/folder/xUl13A4B#d_RMbhNrNA81QhgwoaUv4g

Amped 2
Armed and Dangerous DLC Installer
Battlefield 2 MC DLC
Brothers In Arms DLC
Brute Force DLC
Castle Wolfenstein
Conflict Desert Storm 2 DLC
Counterstrike DLC 2