• Similar Content

• By Amigaz
      I am in the process of setting up Rocky5's excellent XBMC Emustation dashboard and am finishing it off with the C64 section at the moment.
      Is there a way to get the nice cover art like you can for the other emulators which I have had the luxary of fixing easily thru the downloads on XBMC Emustation?

• By BlackIvan
      I've got a question about shortcuts on xbmcorigins with UI update installed. Is it normal to only be able to select games as shortcuts? I know emulators require custom addon.xml to do it, but I am actually trying to have apps available as shortcuts. Like DVD2Xbox and other stuff.
      I don't know how to write an addon.xml, so even if it would make the apps show up as selectable I won't be able to do it. Is there some kind of template I can follow to learn how to write one?

Another quick question, since I only use coinops for emulation, could I place the folder in F\Games so it shows up with the other games?
    • By Tysonb
      hi there,
      I am looking for a torrent link for coinops 8 massive. I cant do it with Mega. Does anyone has a link?

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.