OGXbox.com

[EU][NOT YET FOR SALE] Would anyone in EU like OpenXenium or OGX360?

tjd2

This is not yet for sale. I just want to see, whether there is anyone in EU (preferably Czech Republic or its surrouding countries), who would want a OGX360 or OpenXenium.

I have ordered 5 of both from jlcpcb, i'll assemble them, keep some for me and sell the surplus.

The OpenXenium price will be similar to the e-bay prices (around 20-25EUR), but shipping should be much cheaper (about 5eur for tracked shipping)

I am not sure about the OGX360 yet. The Arduinos and xbox to usb cables are quite expensive actually.

1 hour ago, sweetdarkdestiny said:

Depends on the price.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2/25/2021 at 3:55 PM, MisterED said:

Hi tjd2,

how is it going with the boards ? I am interested in one ogx360 (with one arduino) and one openxenium. Living in germany by the way.

Update: I bought an OpenXenium on ebay from UK and also a Logitech wireless percision receiver to use my logitech controller again ( I killed the receiver by reversing the electrical connections when trying to wire the receiver internally years ago :/ ).
So for now no need for both anymore.