OGXbox.com

Best 2TB XBOX image

AtariSoul

4 hours ago, Poll300 said:

I understand and you can know what is currently the best version available fully loaded?  And does anyone know if the coinops, ninja massive emulators included in the fully loaded package are emulators with already loaded add-ons?  Because on Arcadepunks there is a massive ninja emulator, addons 1 and addons Pack and are these addons already included in the origins disc? 😀

It's about these additions or they are in the fully loaded 2tb origins package.  Premium.NINJA.Massive Pack-CoinOps Premium.NINJA.Massive Pack.2-CoinOps

On 7/17/2022 at 9:34 AM, Poll300 said:

I understand and you can know what is currently the best version available fully loaded?  And does anyone know if the coinops, ninja massive emulators included in the fully loaded package are emulators with already loaded add-ons?  Because on Arcadepunks there is a massive ninja emulator, addons 1 and addons Pack and are these addons already included in the origins disc? 😀

I've not personally used the origins build as far as I can remember so couldn't comment on what's included, there's probably a YouTube video of it tho..

On 7/17/2022 at 1:39 PM, Poll300 said:

It's about these additions or they are in the fully loaded 2tb origins package.  Premium.NINJA.Massive Pack-CoinOps Premium.NINJA.Massive Pack.2-CoinOps

I've used Ninja and it did have a lot of content and a coinops section. Personally I found the ui to be a bit clunky, but there are many many people out there who use it.

• 1 year later...
1 hour ago, TeleTubby666 said:

Does someone have a hash/checksum of the imgc file? I’ve had some severe data corruption here and I would like to check if that file was also affected.

Thank you!

I'm just using an image I based off the Origins one. It uses XBMC as the dash and has some Good music on there, as well as a couple interesting documentaries. All applications (including emulators and Half Life X), music, videos, and anything else have all been linked properly and everything is very well organized. It has the inherent FEW game problems that Origins has, but it works well enough to suit my purposes. I would be willing to put it on a HDD for you so you can play with it, if for any reason you wanted to. I couldn't find a better 2TB image, honestly. I think all the others use ISOs... and FUCK ISOs for anything other than problem games.

3 hours ago, Donnie-Burger said:

Anyone try this 2TB image?  I have the 4TB dargon4gamers and its pretty sweet.  I added stuff to it that was missing but so far best build out there.  Not sure what the 2tb has missing from the 4tb, most likely some emulators.

2TB:

4TB:

I just don't know where to find it...

3 hours ago, Donnie-Burger said:

Anyone try this 2TB image?  I have the 4TB dargon4gamers and its pretty sweet.  I added stuff to it that was missing but so far best build out there.  Not sure what the 2tb has missing from the 4tb, most likely some emulators.

Never tried either one but I know ToniHC did some things for Coinops and has been around awhile.  I would bet the 2TB build is pretty good.  I was never a fan of the 2TB Origins build.  Very unorganized and a bit sloppy.

28 minutes ago, Bowlsnapper said:

I just don't know where to find it...

I would give it a try but ToniHC wants you to be a patreon supporter.  If you look in his youtube video description "I only share this pack with emuxtras patreons and my patreons"

• Like 1

Im not sure who runs the https://back-ups.me/index.php site but that is where the various CoinOPS builds and addon packages were initially released before those releases got spread through other outlets.  It looks like ToniHC has released his 2TB and 4TB dragon builds there as well so it doesnt look like you need to donate to download those torrents.  I would encourage anyone that wants either the 2TB or 4TB dragon4gamers build to use a VPN even though its a private torrent.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
On 10/20/2023 at 8:44 PM, Donnie-Burger said:

2TB:

4TB:

Can you share the image of Dragon4Games 4TB? Maybe uploading it to archive.org? The torrent is very slow.

By the way, what games/applications/emulators is Dragon4Games 4TB missing?

• 2 months later...
35 minutes ago, centauriprime said:

So i downloaded the arcade 2TB but when writing to a disk which succesfully completes the destination disk is empty? Does anybody know of a way to validate the image. i tried qbittorrent an it says everything is ok?

Tried hdd raw copy 1.10 and 1.20

Where are you looking at the content of the hard drive?  You won't be able to see anything directly with Windows File Explorer. 

Mount one of the Xbox hard drive partitions with FATXplorer 3.0 beta to view its content with Windows Explorer on the X:\ drive.

dragon is at least configured and has a boat load of content. The dashboard looks nice but it's very slow and clunky, not the fault of ToniHC for that, but i can't deal with the UI. The origins dump is a hacked up version of Joshes old 2016 build and has all hdd ready foldered games, many of which need to be replaced.  If you are downloading an image for content, i'd go with either the dragon DL or better yet grab Hazeno's CCI set and build your own XBMC4gamers setup.  You'll learn a lot in the process and it's a supported dashboard with some cool themes and all the artwork stuff you'll need to get it running. 

1 hour ago, Incursion64 said:

dragon is at least configured and has a boat load of content. The dashboard looks nice but it's very slow and clunky, not the fault of ToniHC for that, but i can't deal with the UI. The origins dump is a hacked up version of Joshes old 2016 build and has all hdd ready foldered games, many of which need to be replaced.  If you are downloading an image for content, i'd go with either the dragon DL or better yet grab Hazeno's CCI set and build your own XBMC4gamers setup.  You'll learn a lot in the process and it's a supported dashboard with some cool themes and all the artwork stuff you'll need to get it running. 

What I'd like to do is a mix of the Origins setup and CCI image set. Have foldered games for 720P XBEs and what not (any desirable mods) and ISOs for the rest. Obviously C would be redone because it's a nightmare, especially with no MS Dash on it.

11 hours ago, KaosEngineer said:

Where are you looking at the content of the hard drive?  You won't be able to see anything directly with Windows File Explorer. 

Mount one of the Xbox hard drive partitions with FATXplorer 3.0 beta to view its content with Windows Explorer on the X:\ drive.

there are no partitions on the disk at all. verified with windows disk management and diskgenius.

• Confused 1

15 hours ago, centauriprime said:

there are no partitions on the disk at all. verified with windows disk management and diskgenius.

Correct, the Xbox doesn't use standard partitions that WIndows can access. On Windows, one way to see them is to install and run FATXplorer 3.0 beta  It will show you the Xbox drive's partitions and allow you to mount one at a time as the X:\ drive and use Windows Explorer to read/write data from/to it.

Edit: That is on an unlocked Xbox hard drive.  You can't access (read or write) content from or to the drive until it is unlocked.

Has anyone tried playing Xbox games online from the 2TB Origins and 2TB Dragon using Insignia?   I believe both use HDD ready games.  That could pose a problem depending on how each game was ripped since these HDD ready games are patched and that can impact Xbox Live support.  With Insignia now providing the ability to play Xbox Live again users may want that option to play online at some point.     The 4TB Dragon image is Xbox games in CCI format from full redump games so you should be good with Insignia if using that image.

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone have luck with the 4tb Dragon build and editing network settings? Upon booting and pressing a thumbstick, I have options for static IP settings. No Auto/DHCP, or Default Dashboard.  So I go to the MS Dash and try changing settings there. They dont stay persistent in any of the dashes that come with this build. Its like the Dragon build consistently overwrites the settings when restarting or rebooting.

19 hours ago, brooselee said:

Anyone have luck with the 4tb Dragon build and editing network settings? Upon booting and pressing a thumbstick, I have options for static IP settings. No Auto/DHCP, or Default Dashboard.  So I go to the MS Dash and try changing settings there. They dont stay persistent in any of the dashes that come with this build. Its like the Dragon build consistently overwrites the settings when restarting or rebooting.

That build is so heavily modified I dont know.  Maybe you could edit the guisettings.xml network settings in the userdata folder?  but I dont know if that would help.  Just throwing out a thought.