• Similar Content

• By SakisTheDrifter
      Hello everyone,just a simple question here. Can i have always the flash-enable points bridged so that i can flash a Bios at any time,or will that damage anything? Thanks
    • By Brainpinker
      Hello friends
      I opened my Xbox today to see which mod chip is installed because I bought the device used. It turned out to be a Super Aladdin live chip. I would like to install a larger hard drive with 2TB. I've already ordered the adapter and cables. Now I am wondering if I have to flash my BIOS and which one I should use on this chip.
      Since I almost never flash, I have to rely on external help. I have already figured out how to format the hard drive with Hexen.
      It looks like I have Evolution X as an app on the device, only the sign is not displayed to me when booting. My Xbox says OPENXDK at the bottom.
      Thank you in advance for your help.
    • By HDShadow
      As I've been TSOPing and chipping recently using customised BIOS I thought it would be a good idea to add the MD5 hash info to all the programs that can make use it: XBMC, EvoX and, of course, BIOS Checker. All three have slightly different syntax requirements apparently but whatever I did I couldn't get BIOS Checker to recognise the custom BIOS I'd added.
      The cause and solution turned out to be very simple: I was pasting in the MD5 code from EVTool, which has an option to copy it to the clipboard. Sensibly it uses lower case letters in the ID string and after half a day wasted, thinking I'd made some syntax mistake, that was the problem.
      BIOS Checker does not recognise lower case letters. It will report the correct MD5 hash but say the BIOS is unknown until you change them all to upper case.
      I'm sure somebody must have noticed this 'quirk' before but I couldn't find anything about it so I thought it worth posting about it here.

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.