Sign in to follow this  
XC-3730C

Converting a Hdd From a Tsop XBox To Softmod?

I cloned the stock drive on my softmodded Xbox to a 500gb drive that was in my dead TSOP xbox using Chimp and locked it. The drive boots up just fine. I then use HeXEn disc to install Krayzie One Click softmod, and that was successful. I reboot into HeXEn, and I can see the F and G, but F looks empty in the file explorer (it says F has 35mb free, when it should be about 20GB free), and G says there is 0 space free. G doesn't even show up in UnleashX even though F and G are enabled.

How can I get the contents of F and G to show up? I really dont want to have to reformat F and G/re-transfer everything if I can avoid it.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48
  • Similar Content

• By NeTaXe
      Hi guys, unfortunately I will have to sell my precious Xbox with X3, X3CP, etc.
      It's in great conditions and works well. It comes with;
      Xecuter 3 chip installed Xecuter 3 panel X3CP with LCD screen 160GB harddisk with XBMC en CoinOPS installed Component and composite video cable Controller and extension cord Xbox remote Please see pictures attached for details.
      Asking 350 euro excluding shipping from the Netherlands.
      Cheers!
      Please login or register to see this attachment. Please login or register to see this attachment. Please login or register to see this attachment. Please login or register to see this attachment. Please login or register to see this attachment. Please login or register to see this attachment. Please login or register to see this attachment. Please login or register to see this attachment. Please login or register to see this attachment. Please login or register to see this attachment. Please login or register to see this attachment. Please login or register to see this attachment. Please login or register to see this attachment. Please login or register to see this attachment.
    • By Gray1
      I recently acquired an XBOX Version 1.0. I replaced the Clock Capacitor with a higher quality Nichicon cap. Repasted the GPU and CPU. But I am torn between TSOP or keeping it original. I don't need another TSOP box and was thinking about keeping it original. On the other hand if the original hard drive goes out, well i'm out of luck and it won't  do anybody any good. I just can't make up my mind. Anybody got any thoughts on this?
    • By SlimBoy
      I have a version 1.4 xbox that was TSOP modded with X2 4983.67 bios and 750gb IDE hard drive. I have flashed IND-5004.67 bios to it and now it does not see the G partition. I have tried to re-partition the drive to no avail, it will not see the G partition. If I boot the HEXEN 2018 disk it sees the G partition or if I re-flash the X2 bios it will also see the G partition. I am at a loss to what the problem I have is? Has anyone had this problem before. Thanks.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.