OGXbox.com

Super Aladdin Live Bios

Brainpinker

There are plenty of tutorials on doing it on youtube, here is a simple one

Its a well known issue and it goes beyond green drives, a lot of WD drives need it done if being used in a NAS or with Linux and obviously an Xbox :)

Some more info

https://www.truenas.com/community/threads/hacking-wd-greens-and-reds-with-wdidle3-exe.18171/

I use the  DeLock 62510 IDE-to-SATA adapter. It works well with my WD Green 2TB EARX.

• Like 1

@phrunt @KaosEngineer @SS_Dave @sweetdarkdestiny 

I want to thx every one of you for assisting me in my journey. I am now a proud Dad of a 2 Terrabyte Xbox :)

I watched the Video about the Stardock and cheap solution from OGxbox YouTube channel and I get my hands on an original Stardock. Not a single Problem and its way faster. Even WD Green are no Problem. 

A last question: What is the clearest dashboard. The default has a list that is not long in addition, which is a real test with 200 plus games there is something to be found.

Have a nice one^^

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Brainpinker said:

@phrunt @KaosEngineer @SS_Dave @sweetdarkdestiny 

I want to thx every one of you for assisting me in my journey. I am now a proud Dad of a 2 Terrabyte Xbox :)

I watched the Video about the Stardock and cheap solution from OGxbox YouTube channel and I get my hands on an original Stardock. Not a single Problem and its way faster. Even WD Green are no Problem. 

A last question: What is the clearest dashboard. The default has a list that is not long in addition, which is a real test with 200 plus games there is something to be found.

Have a nice one^^

That's good news 

I use XBMC4Gamers as a dashboard.

Unleash is also a popular dash and has heaps of different skins available and I also still see the EvaluationX dash on some machines    

I would suggest you test other dashboards for yourself and pic one you like.

Cheers

SS Dave

Soft modding is like masturbating, It gets the job done but it's nothing like the real thing.