OGXbox.com

4 NTFS FOLDERS?

ApoRam

Using Splinter Cell, I've managed to install Xplorer 360 apparantely successful as the thummie shows up as drive 0.

Great.

Then the tutorial tells me to extract the 4 ntfs folders into the dashboard, but THERE ARE NONE! Can I please get someone to email me the 4 folders so I can finish doing this? 

I'm trying to drop my WD 2TB green in the console.

Thanks so much

Charles

18 minutes ago, ApoRam said:

Then the tutorial tells me to extract the 4 ntfs folders into the dashboard

What tutorial?

Have you softmodded the Xbox or is it hard modded(TSOP falsed, Modchiped)?

Cheers

SS Dave

Soft modding is like masturbating, It gets the job done but it's nothing like the real thing.

Xplorer360: when you open it and choose the Drive > Open > HDD or Memorycard you should see a "Partition 0" in the left pane. Click on that to see the contents of the flash drive in the right pane.

But if you've only just opened it, of course, nothing is going to be there. Xplorer360 is used to transfer the game save exploit and installer to the flash drive from your PC.

Where this "4 NTFS folders" thing comes in: I assume that is a typo and should be NTSC. I believe it refers to the four exploitable games: MechAssault, SplinterCell, 007:AUF, and TH4.

You do not need them all just one, depending on what original game's disc(s) you have. You don't copy the whole folder to the flash drive you must copy only the two numbered folders for the particular game concerned.

For Splinter Cell that should be: 5553000c and 21585554.

Those are all that should be on the flash drive.

Those folders are best copied to the flash drive by dragging and dropping them in the right pane. Once done remove the flash drive in the approved manner and transfer it to the Xbox using a USB to controller port adapter. In the Xbox's Memory ie. game saves the drive should show up as a memory card. Click on that and you should see your two numbered saves and be able to copy them to the XBox's HDD.

Voila, all ready for you to launch the game disc and open the softmod installer.  

Edited by HDShadow
  • Like 1