OGXbox.com

new xbmc4gamers testbuild doesn't see dlc. rocky5

bulkchart32

i updated my hard modded xbox to the newest testbuild and it would not see the dlc for halo 2. i tried uninstalling and reinstalling the dlc but it made no difference. i switched to unleashx and the dlc shows up and works fine. i reverted back to the stable build of xbmc4gamers and the dlc also works in it. i tried to reupdate to the test build and got some kind of a md5 error that wouldn't let me update.

There is no test build now, only stable. 

Also the xbe launching code hasn’t been touched, so between 1.2 and 1.3 the xbe launching code is the same. 

When you launch the game if there is a title update the games xbe will load it instead. So ultimately it’s up to the game to see the DLC. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Rocky5 said:

There is no test build now, only stable. 

Also the xbe launching code hasn’t been touched, so between 1.2 and 1.3 the xbe launching code is the same. 

When you launch the game if there is a title update the games xbe will load it instead. So ultimately it’s up to the game to see the DLC. 

hey rocky. i just downloaded the new stable build. i tested halo 2 and it is still not seeing the dlc. i switched to unleashx and the 1.5 on the launch screen showed and all the dlc maps showed when i went to make a custom split screen match. then i relaunched xbmc4gamers and the dlc has vanished again. here's the most recent log.

28_10_20 01.32.40.log

1 hour ago, bulkchart32 said:

hey rocky. i just downloaded the new stable build. i tested halo 2 and it is still not seeing the dlc. i switched to unleashx and the 1.5 on the launch screen showed and all the dlc maps showed when i went to make a custom split screen match. then i relaunched xbmc4gamers and the dlc has vanished again. here's the most recent log.

28_10_20 01.32.40.log 6.94 kB · 3 downloads

New version is up that will fix that error you are getting.

I will check at my end Halo 2 with the DLC.

edit:

disable flicker filter patching in the programs settings menu and it will fix your issue.  

Edited by Rocky5
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, bulkchart32 said:

when are u going to add more themes? i really like the batman one but i have 2 different modded xboxs and i'd like to have different themes on them.

There are currently 3 themes. If you want to make any you can. I have tried to make it as simple as I could to do. 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1882rgEk4ZazrrC8Hl78c3Cb4jK0iBooB/view?usp=drivesdk

Just replace textures and edit xml files to your liking. Then run the build theme.bat and it will do its thing. (Don’t change the name of the template files, they get renamed by the bat during the build process) 

Edited by Rocky5
  • Like 2