OGXbox.com

Internally Water Cooled Xbox

Xjjunkie

it's definitely an extraordinary console not many people did a thing like this or at least share it

I would definitely even go so far as to say very little information is out there for such a thing so the fact that you have done this is very impressive. I'll even say that it's good that you've done this in a way because this will help preserve it regardless of overclocking

Edited by Tartarus
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, Geeba said:

I admire the work thats gone into it, looks amazing, but does it really gain much over a good 80mm fan, a repaste and some extra heatsinks? as a stock PIII it is running well within heat tolerances on air.

I completely agree, I was so busy asking if it could be done I never considered if it should be done lol. Someone on another forum that wont be named here, told me it was impossible to internally water cool an Xbox. I'm well over $500 in parts plus all the personal time I spent on it. A fan upgrade is much more economical and cost effective. More a labor of love than anything. Its one of a kind, and that has value to me.

• Like 1