OGXbox.com

LukeyMFE

Today’s pick up. Was willing to spend some money on myself so I picked up a clean, virgin and working halo edition Xbox with extras. If anyone knows anything about those 2 halo copies looking like mirror reflections please let me know. Thought it was odd. Gonna have a cold one now and game out for the rest of the night 🤘🏼🤘🏼😎

02E921E4-2A8B-47AB-916C-3B9C3A9D13B3.jpeg

AC0D27AD-6359-4B74-8CB0-DA238CA167FC.jpeg

Edited by LukeyMFE

2 hours ago, LukeyMFE said:

Today’s pick up. Was willing to spend some money on myself so I picked up a clean, virgin and working halo edition Xbox with extras. If anyone knows anything about those 2 halo copies looking like mirror reflections please let me know. Thought it was odd. Gonna have a cold one now and game out for the rest of the night 🤘🏼🤘🏼😎

02E921E4-2A8B-47AB-916C-3B9C3A9D13B3.jpeg

AC0D27AD-6359-4B74-8CB0-DA238CA167FC.jpeg

go ahead and get rid of your clock cap. 

1 hour ago, bulkchart32 said:

go ahead and get rid of your clock cap. So I removed the clock capacitor from the motherboard of my first Xbox because it was pretty much ruined and I wanted to get the practice but considering this Xbox is special edition and it’s never been opened I am nervous to do this myself as I am still fairly new at this

3 hours ago, LukeyMFE said:
5 hours ago, bulkchart32 said:

go ahead and get rid of your clock cap. So I removed the clock capacitor from the motherboard of my first Xbox because it was pretty much ruined and I wanted to get the practice but considering this Xbox is special edition and it’s never been opened I am nervous to do this myself as I am still fairly new at this

dave is correct about the stickers. i have moved the stickers to another case using this method. definitely practice on some other cases though. there's also not alot that is easy to mess up inside the xbox. just be careful not to over tighten screws during reassembly. also, make certain that u are removing the correct capacitor. if the xbox can still retain it's clock setting for a little while after u unplug the xbox, then the cap is still good and unlikely to be leaking. if this is the case, then u can leave it in their a little longer. if the clock immediately resets after u unplug the xbox then that cap is bad and needs to be removed asap.

Edited by bulkchart32