OGXbox.com

• Similar Content

• By Johny white
      When I start XBMC with LCD enabled settings previously, the LCD screen shows info but then it goes off within like seconds. I then have to go back into system settings and re-enable the LCD again for it to come on. Using Openxenium with spi2par2019 and HD44780 LCD.

Once re-enabled it stays on until I turn the xbox off but the same thing happens when I turn it back on again. I'm launching XMBC manually from the dash as I not choose to launch it automatically yet.
    • By Johny white
      So upped the game and went from doing soft mod and tsop to installing my first open xenium on 1.4 XBOX but the xbox is fraggin with trying to boot 3 times before giving up and staying off (Red/Green blinking).
      Is there a diagram or way for me to check continuity from the motherboard and to the pins header to find which point not make contact either to the board it self or between the LPC rebulld board and the xbox board or trouble shoot this would be appricated???
      EDIT: So before even the open xenium wasn't powering on, I tried to remove everything but it was pain so cleaned up and did the points again including the two I missed next to the header. Now the open xenium blinks red whenever the console tries to boot but quits after 3 attempts.

• By Lina_Inverse_
      I recently bought a few faulty Xboxes yesterday and I want to try sort out this 1.1 which FRAGs. When I press eject it will often not open the disc tray, sometimes it will open quarter or half way or not close when it does open. I've tried 3 disc drives and they all have the same issue indicating a motherboard or possibly daughterboard problem. I have removed the clock capacitor which was only starting to leak. I've cleaned up what little leakage there was.
      Any ideas?

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.