• Similar Content

• By jayjr1105
      So I bought a cheapmod from ebay to try something different on a 1.6.  Soldered in the rebuild board and installed the chip, adding the one wire from the lower LFRAM via to pin 3 on the LPC header.  Won't boot from chip, and on top of that, installing the chip causes the LFRAM cut I made to then have continuity thus booting the stock TSOP chip.  I would think I screwed something up but I slapped my openxenium chip I have in my parts drawer and it works fine.  I've been looking at diagrams for 2 days now and can't figure it out.  Does Pin 4 need removed from the pin header I soldered in?  I've seen some guides that say Pin 4 can't be installed for this.

• By Bryang
      Softmod.  64mb xbox.  I originally thought it was cheap component cables. Replaced, didn't work.  Thought bad component connectors, switched televisions.  Still didn't work.

I haven't found any pattern yet.  Has this happened to anyone else?    The blockiness/stuttering will start happening in a game or emulator, then keep happening even upon restart on the menu. Any tips?  Thanks!
    • By dirtykash
      Does anyone have a working link for Xmugen and Openbor that I can ftp to my box?

thanks

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.