Blaster Ck3 Usb Drivers

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By mwmodz
      hey , so ive read threw prob a few hours of your posts, you are the closest link ive been able to find for what im looking for , having crazy troubles with xboxhdm 23 b3, i dont want to use usb , i have an adapter for sata to ide for inside the xbox , i need to access the sata hdd with xboxhdm without the adapter IE from the internal sata port ,i have read you and a few others referance these modded bat files , ive tried editing them to my spec which was PHYSDRV0 and it still doesnt se the hdd, i dont even want to copy like this just need it to format to the xbox file system , help plz heres a link to my dc if you have a min to chat https://discord.gg/DDeTT8Uz , if not ill just try to keep an eye on here , thanks in advance 
    • By micielk
      Hello
      I'd like to make some 720p patches for my PAL games but I cannot copy files from Xbox to USB, I dont see operation copy in file managers (Xbmc, Dvd2copy etc.). In the other hand I can copy FROM Usb TO Xbox, any help, please?

• By Swirlygiver
      I’ve seen a number of YouTube videos of people showing off their Xbox mods.  Several of them had replaced one or more game pad ports with USB ports.  Is there a way to read and write to a USB port from the dashboard file managers?  And is the USB 1.1 or 2.0?

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.