OGXbox.com

XEcuter Pro 2.1 With No Dip Switches

Ravenhunter85

Hello All,

I have a xbox that i picked up used, and it has a xecuter pro 2.1 (i believe) but it does not have the front or rear rs232 or DIP switch plates. When i boot i get an error of an unlocked drive, so I assume it is trying to boot to factory BIOS and it has a WD 120GB IDE drive in it. I tried to jump the D0 wire to ground as I read that would force it to use the xecuter's bios, and when I do that I get a greyscale screen that "xbox Linux Clean BIOS 1.22dev" screen that tells me to put in a disc. is this something i can do with Hexen? Thank you for any help

if you still have the dipswitch wire connected to the chip you may be able to get the chip to enable, theres some info here https://team-xecuter.com/community/threads/xecuter2-2-6ce-switch-schematic.23703/

Pins 1 & 4 - On if bank switch is set to 1, off if set to 2.
Pins 2 & 4 - On if chip is enabled, off if disabled.
Pins 3 & 4 - On if flash is protected, off if unprotected.
Pins 5 & 6 - On if chip is enabled, off if disabled.

9 hours ago, bolofski said:

if you still have the dipswitch wire connected to the chip you may be able to get the chip to enable, theres some info here https://team-xecuter.com/community/threads/xecuter2-2-6ce-switch-schematic.23703/

Pins 1 & 4 - On if bank switch is set to 1, off if set to 2.
Pins 2 & 4 - On if chip is enabled, off if disabled.
Pins 3 & 4 - On if flash is protected, off if unprotected.
Pins 5 & 6 - On if chip is enabled, off if disabled.

I do still have the dipswitch wire connector, Iwill give this a shot, see what happens. that says its for the 2.6 though, you think the connectors are the same?

4 hours ago, KaosEngineer said:

Take a look at the diagrams for a few different chips shown here at ogXbox.com:

The Team Xecuter's X2.3b Lite, X2.2 Pro and X3 modchips' wiring diagrams are available there.

i did see this, unfortunately there is none for the chip i have. im not sure if the pins would be the same. heres a picture of my chip.

chip.jpg