OGXbox.com

XBmc4gamers Original XBox 4 Sale

Nicholas Stucker

$50 

XBMC4Gamers modded XBOX. *It WORKS BUT IS STUCK ON MANAGED PROFILES* It needs the beta version downloaded via ftp connection or someone that knows how to load a New Profile. The Disc drive still spins and read last time I had it up and running (It could probably use some pure rubbing alcohol on lens). Comes with Oem working controller, Power Cord, & A/V Cables. If you want just the Console for less just Message Me. This Listing is for EXPERT REPAIR ONLY!

?site=0&stg=1&mpt=1601303885919my email is [email protected]

20200928_082730.jpg

Thanks for all your help! I have an older Sony laptop with Windows 10 & the only internet connection I have is through my phone & I have some crap prepaid with 8G of data. Lol. I don't have the right stuff to even try to do it if I am even capable. I'm old school and off the grid Brodie. I stopped learning computer stuff back with MS-DOS and Floppy Disk. Lol. I'm completely worthless

How might I obtain the disk? Thanks for everything. If you have PayPal you can send me your associated email and I can send you something for all your help. I bought another one last week from a lady in Colorado last week. It's a 2T on a different platform and works pretty good but the N64 don't emulate nearly at all. I would fix it if I knew how. N64 was last gaming I did. I beat both 007 games and gave it to my N64 to my Nephew. Thanks again

55 minutes ago, Nicholas Stucker said:

How might I obtain the disk? Thanks for everything. If you have PayPal you can send me your associated email and I can send you something for all your help. I bought another one last week from a lady in Colorado last week. It's a 2T on a different platform and works pretty good but the N64 don't emulate nearly at all. I would fix it if I knew how. N64 was last gaming I did. I beat both 007 games and gave it to my N64 to my Nephew. Thanks again

If you lowkey, go to library and use their computer to download hexen ad burn it there or just burn xbmc folder itself and usin file manager replace current xbmc by uploading new xbmc to existing folder or make a new folder with the same name. N64 emulation is not perfect.