OGXbox.com

Jewel Lighting Idea

hotwhelz

is it possible to use something like this for the jewel lighting.

https://www.amazon.com/Qasim-White-Circle-Headlight-Plastic/dp/B078Y6MFNB/ref=sr_1_4?dchild=1&keywords=80mm+led+ring+light&qid=1600998204&sr=8-4

Thought it would give a nice even light.  i know its more than just a diy leds but for new people like me would be easy and quick

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, hotwhelz said:

is it possible to use something like this for the jewel lighting.

https://www.amazon.com/Qasim-White-Circle-Headlight-Plastic/dp/B078Y6MFNB/ref=sr_1_4?dchild=1&keywords=80mm+led+ring+light&qid=1600998204&sr=8-4

Thought it would give a nice even light.  i know its more than just a diy leds but for new people like me would be easy and quick

Maybe could work inside but check the Consumption or put an auxiliar Power supply

• 1 year later...

I agree with the op. I don't like the individual led light sources for the ring. I like that light to be nice and even all the way around, baby. That one that he listed seems like a good solution. Back in the day, I used an 80mm cathode ring from a case fan. It needed an inverter! Nice to see how far LED technology has come.

Question is, is it bright enough?

Edited by Bowlsnapper

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...