OGXbox.com

Game Order

Maladin

Your games should be in F/Games and G/Games. So F/Games/Halo/default.xbe. So don't put nested folders into the Games folder if that's what you have done? So in the games folder I am assuming you put another folder called R-Z for example? 

Edited by KaosEngineer
Moderator: removed the quote blocks 4 u.

They are in F:\Games\ # to Q and G:\Games\ R to Z. My issue is in xbmc4gamers Instead of the games being ordered # to Z they are ordered R to Z then A to Q. It's like the program is loading the G drive files and sorting then adding the F drive files sorted on the end.

Edited by Maladin
Addition

3 hours ago, Maladin said:

They are in F:\Games\ # to Q and G:\Games\ R to Z. My issue is in xbmc4gamers Instead of the games being ordered # to Z they are ordered R to Z then A to Q. It's like the program is loading the G drive files and sorting then adding the F drive files sorted on the end.

What version of xbmc4gamers are you using?

Cheers

SS Dave

Soft modding is like masturbating, It gets the job done but it's nothing like the real thing.

There must be a setting somewhere asthats the same version I am using.

This is a screenshot of my 3tb F and G

The top half is the G drive directory and the bottom half is the F drive game directory.

As you can see the games starting with a 0 (zerro) are on F drive and the Games starting with A are on G drive.

XBMC4Gamers list the games in order starting with 4X4 Evolution,007 AUF thought to Zathura is the last game. 

1747148282_Samplegamedrives.PNG.7bb8941fd94a0085250e07cbc2ee35a5.PNG

Cheers

SS Dave

Soft modding is like masturbating, It gets the job done but it's nothing like the real thing.