OGXbox.com

Push Fit Pin Headers for Chips

HDShadow

That sounds like you're actually just using using Start and Back or Black and Back - pressing both Start/Black and White/Black together one or the other button pairs becomes redundant depending on the timing of your button pressing.

I don't have any problems enabling IGR on any softmod or my Xecuter chipped Xbox - there must be something wrong with the Aladdin's default BIOS because even if I'd made another mistake with its install on one Xbox it would be unlikely I could have made the same mistake on two. What mistake could make the IGR not work anyway?

Edited by HDShadow

That's what I do without any problems on all my other Xboxes (softmods, Xecuter (Evox M8+ v1.6) chipped and most recently TSOP (HeXEn installed Evox M8+ F&G) ).

Its just not working on either of the two Xboxes (v1.1 and 1.2/3) when using the Aladdin chip.

I'm girding my loins to reflash it later and intend to use an Evox M8+ BIOS again, probably the same HeXEn sourced one although I might mod the start colours and boot priority using the EVTool first; customising a Xbox BIOS is on my to do list. :)