OGXbox.com

I Need Help Please

Nicholas Stucker

I have an 1T XBMC4GAMERS Original Xbox that is stuck on profiles after boot. I got it for a 6yr old and I believe he accidentally erased the original profile. I created a new profile and loaded it but it still returns to profiles after boot up where it used to go emulator menu. My email is [email protected]. I am located in Missouri USA. If anyone can help me I have PayPal and am willing to Compensate. He really liked all his games.

You won't need to pay someone for this but always nice to donate to Rocky5, the xbmc4gamers creator on his GitHub.

Don't worry anyway, it is very fixable. First at the bottom of the screen does it have a button prompt to log out. Essentially when you make a new profile you are in a 'manage profiles' profile and you have to log out of it and back in to your new one you created. If this works go to skin settings and enable auto login so this doesn't happen again. You can actually take xbmc4gamers out of edit mode so your kid can't mess anything, the person who sold you the Xbox should be able to support that and to be honest if they knew it was for a 6 year old I would have been giving that option to you on sale. It's a hidden menu with a button combo, it's on the GitHub. First you need to try log out of the manage profiles profile. Worst case scenario you will just need to reinstall xbmc4gamers but i think you just need to log out

• Like 1

Once you have created the replacement profile long press the right thumb stick and that should exit that menu

you can then select the the profile you just made.

Let me know if that works.

Cheers

SS Dave

Soft modding is like masturbating, It gets the job done but it's nothing like the real thing.