damanloox

Two 1.0 Motherboards With Power Supplies

I've two 1.0 motherboard sets (ie. motherboards, controller daughterboards and power supplies) for sale. Both have clock caps removed. Both working - no issues. 
One of them has some clock cap damage (namely C7G6 missing). That cap (C7G6) is part of clock circuit so as long as you don't plan on bringing back the clock cap it's not used and not needed.
Price for the lot: 50 Euro plus shipping (I'm in Ireland). Shipping to UK should be around 5-10 Euro max. Other EU countries - please ask.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By thebigjoe1@gmail.com
      I recently upgraded my HDD successfully to a 1TB HDD. Set everything up with Hexen. Made sure my F partition was setup with 64k cluster size. Yet now almost halfway through my F drive being full, i can no longer copy files successfully to that partition. Whether it be via FTP or the file manager on the console itself. I get no errors via FTP,  all i see is that it changes to passive mode, but nothing actually copies. I do get an error with the file manager, its just an error number. Doing some research it seems that it would be the cluster size of the partition. But i checked with xboxparitioner 1.3 and it is indeed 64k. I am going to copy off my data, and reformat the partition, verify all my settings again, but curious if anyone has any idea to what the issue can be? I hope its not a faulty drive as it is brand new.

Thanks in advance!
    • By RetroEmulationNation
      Hello guys 👋
      I have two Xbox consoles - a 1.6 PAL unit and a 1.4 NTSC-J unit, and both of them are chipped but have stopped working.
      The 1.6 PAL unit can no longer power on. It was working fine for two weeks, before it suddenly stopped working one day. I suspect the PSU's the problem.
      The 1.4 NTSC-J was working fine, but I think I killed the Winbond modchip after flashing it with the wrong BIOS image fro, the Hexen disc. The EvoX badge no longer appears when I power it on, and I am always getting error 05 from my unlocked hard drive.
      I just ordered this item (https://www.ebay.com.my/itm/193680862468), it's a 1.1 motherboard with XeniumICE modchip and 128MB RAM upgrade.
      The seller assured me I can transplant this to either one of my Xbox case.
      I read somewhere (I forgot where) that 1.6 Xbox cases are different, and will short circuit motherboards from earlier revisions, but I was unable to find concrete evidence of this.
      Can anyone confirm this?
      Also, what else can I do to try to revive my NTSC-J 1.4 console? I don't have soldering skills.

• By bulkchart32
      Please login or register to see this link.  please click that link so that u can see a video of what i'm talking about. you'll notice that there are vertical static(static as in fuzzy static on a tv not, static as in "unchanging") lines on the screen when there is a dark scene. the video doesn't show it too well but they are even easier to see in person. that is the opening sequence of xmen legends. i have this problem on 2 of my stock xbox v1.0's and on my modded v1.4(i also have the diagonal lines on it). the lines do not appear on my v1.6's. i've tried it on 2 stock and one modded 1.6 and none of the 3 have the problem. i am connected thru the official hd xbox thing(with the component cable outputs). i'm wondering if it is an issue with certain capacitors that cause this? if so, does anyone know which specific ones cause it? the reason i ask is because it would be a pain to fully recap each board of the xbox when they are functioning perfectly in all other areas so i'd rather just replace the specific ones instead of recapping the whole board. btw, none of the cap are bulging or show obvious wear. i know that the 1.4's are very prone to the diagonal lines because of bad caps but i don't which ones are the problem.

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.