OGXbox.com

1.6 Xbox

Joe w

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 6/19/2018 at 9:20 AM, ironsniper1 said:

i have a 1.6 xbox with this mod chip and i have it soldered in but there is something else wrong with the xbox which is easy to fix but i havent gotten around to fixing it, but can let you know how it goes when i get it fixed

What's wrong? Did you get it fixed?  If so, how?

Edited by KaosEngineer

• 3 months later...

I bought a few some weeks back specifically to use in my 1.6's, yet to put them in but they look like they are legit and are both well made and well packed.

Incidently they are also on Aliexpress and are cheaper,probably because the eBay seller is buying them from there and reselling them,

• Like 1

6 hours ago, big F said:

I bought a few some weeks back specifically to use in my 1.6's, yet to put them in but they look like they are legit and are both well made and well packed.

Incidently they are also on Aliexpress and are cheaper,probably because the eBay seller is buying them from there and reselling them,

i order 4 of them by accident but have put one of them in a 1.6 xbox and it works great no issues

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1