OGXbox.com

Can Someone Point Me In the Direction of Where Game Updates Are Stored?

artemisery

I updated two games, counter strike and mech assualt. As expected my trainers no longer work with the game updates. my xbox is soft modded and i can access the hdd via ftp. How can I go about removing them? thank you in advance for any help, it is appreciated.

Edited by artemisery

Excerpt from @feudalnate's post on reddit.com to: 

The Xbox has standardized folder paths for all title and user content:

Title data (DLC) - E:\TDATA\<TitleID>\$C\<OfferID>\

Title data (updates) - E:\TDATA\<TitleID>\$U\

User data (saves) - E:\UDATA\<TitleID>\<SaveID>\

A list of TItleIDs for original Xbox games in Tab Separated Values (TSV) format can be found @ https://github.com/jeltaqq/Xbox-Original-GameList.

Game Name      TitleID

Counter-Strike    4D530036

MechAssault    4D530017

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By adam hunter
      hello guys i have an xbox with 80gb hard drive i have another 120gb hard drive my question is how i can replace it with the 80gb my xbox has Aladdin modchip  
    • By Johny white
      Having started with a soft mod, then TSPOP and finally installing an open xenium with the help of this great community I've decided to go to the next level. I've received the RAM below in the post today and just checking if this will be okay to use for upgrading to 128mb on one of my experement xbox's? I've also read somewhere that you can install one chip at a time and test it through the the one of the BIOS's that is specially made for this. Then I can continue to add more after each successful chip install!!!

• By bulkchart32
      i have recently been playing xmen: legends on my hard modded xbox. this is the 1st time i have done this. i have played this game through many times and i have noticed a couple glitches that i have never seen before. this is the first time i have ever played it from the hdd on a hard modded xbox. this is also the 1st time i have ever played it through on a v1.4 xbox. most of the times in the past were on my v1.6 and once on a v1.0. both used the disc. so i'm not certain if it is that i am playing it for the 1st time from the hdd or that i'm playing from a v1.4 xbox for the 1st time. thoughts?

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.